Club Bruges to be named champions

starofdavid

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

He sadly has and quite a few very good posters can’t help themselves constantly debating with him .As if they are going to change his attitude .They never learn .And guys like FAE that crawl up his arse continually .Mind you he crawls up everyone’s ass when it suits 

What always saddens me .The posters that actually ask him a  random  question  as if he the man in the know .🤔That just makes you shake your head 

It’s nice to see you’re genuinely obsessed with me.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Nothing like it, they play each other once home and away before the split.
Rangers have it within their power where they could only have a deficit of 4 points. No league in any part of the world would allow a league to be decided with such a minuscule lead. If we had a normal media this wouldn’t even be getting discussed.

We could get within  4 points with no help from any other club and with 5 other games and 15 points to play for.

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

We could get within  4 points with no help from any other club and with 5 other games and 15 points to play for.

Definitely

Clubs in England are struggling. They have already lost one club. 
Even if we have to start again and take control of a team like Bury taking their position in the league is the only answer Rangers have left if they can’t stop them from being gifted a title. 

Leave and let the fenians play in a league at the standard of the Welsh. 

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He sadly has and quite a few very good posters can’t help themselves constantly debating with him .As if they are going to change his attitude .They never learn .And guys like FAE that crawl up his arse continually .Mind you he crawls up everyone’s ass when it suits 

What always saddens me .The posters that actually ask him a  random  question  as if he the man in the know .🤔That just makes you shake your head 

Do you ever post about anything that isn't me ya creepy bastard? 

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Definitely

Even if we have to start again and take control of a team like Bury taking their position in the league is the only answer Rangers have left if they can’t stop them from being gifted a title. 

Fantasy stuff straight from the Charlie green handbook of utter shite.

Nothing personal mate just how I see it. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fantasy stuff straight from the Charlie green handbook of utter shite.

Nothing personal mate just how I see it. 

Probably is but I’m struggling to think on what we can do if after a court case they are allowed to continue on as they are currently doing. What is the point in Rangers participating in a league that can just gift a title to their team?  

17 hours ago, Coop said:

Belgium can do whatever they want but I get the feeling the SPFL or SFA are waiting to see what the big boys league down south does. 

The only thing I see coming out today’s English FA meeting are either the games being put back again with a date or for the I foreseeable future.

17 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

80% of my companies workforce is on furlough, I deal with infrastructure and need to work.

My child has not yet finished their degree but has been told it will be accelerated, to enable them to be deployed at the SECC.

It will be carnage, all have a choice and many are scared.

As a good medical professional, this request will be fulfilled by my child.

No titles will be won this year, look at the bigger picture and report the truth.

It is not about agendas, it is not about opinion, it is about reality.

Blissful ignorance is a two way street and the way you project it is not Journalism.

Null and void for the right reasons.

What a top post Jim.

Null and void is all but ruled out by everyone with even a tiny shred of influence.

The governing bodies would have subuteo tournament to decider winners before null and void. 

I cannot see any other outcome than the tarriers getting a gift. As many have correctly pointed out - BCD football would be a disaster, yet it’s the only other option that is being considered.

I don’t think any rational association thinks that there will be fans in any stadium for the next 6 months and even then what about next campaign?

At the end of the day there needs to be a decision come what may. Legal battles are inevitable. SFA need to suck it up and end the debate

7 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

How would that work with Ibrox being in Glasgow though? 

8 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Definitely

We’d be starting in the lowest of levels in English football, fuck that

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We’d be starting in the lowest of levels in English football, fuck that

Don’t really want it either but it’s preferable to playing in a league that can gift their favourite team a title. 

Archived