***Rangers 2004 Playing Cards - Still a few packs left!!!

govanblue

23 minutes ago, govanblue said:

@BrotherTJ @East Enclosure Row N @Bad Robot @Zetland @mearns loyal @bornabear @NamibianBear @Dan Deacon @sprintervanman @cooper007 @DaleFo8 @Redwhiteandblue @SpidermansGaffer

@ianb1547 @16BlueSherbert90 @gmcf @Burnbank Derry @gleem @MorelosRangers @LiverpoolBlue @gazza27 @bbloyal @Darth Bear @WATP84JRL @blueballss

Your cards have been posted today, second class, so they should be with you no later than Wednesday.

One Lucky Bear will receive an unwrapped pack - The pack I unwrapped for the photos, I accidentally wrapped up , and I wasn't going to unwrap 20 packs to find it!!  

Also, I wrapped them all up very very sturdily, but then when I weighed them, they were 105 grams per pack, which was over the 100g limit, so doubled the postage cost.

So I unwrapped them all, and wrapped them all again, very skimpily, to weigh in at just under 100g.  Took me bloody ages!!

Hopefully they survive the postage relatively unscathed.  Let me know if they don't.  :tu:

Thanks alot for organising Sir 👌

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, govanblue said:

@BrotherTJ @East Enclosure Row N @Bad Robot @Zetland @mearns loyal @bornabear @NamibianBear @Dan Deacon @sprintervanman @cooper007 @DaleFo8 @Redwhiteandblue @SpidermansGaffer

@ianb1547 @16BlueSherbert90 @gmcf @Burnbank Derry @gleem @MorelosRangers @LiverpoolBlue @gazza27 @bbloyal @Darth Bear @WATP84JRL @blueballss

Your cards have been posted today, second class, so they should be with you no later than Wednesday.

One Lucky Bear will receive an unwrapped pack - The pack I unwrapped for the photos, I accidentally wrapped up , and I wasn't going to unwrap 20 packs to find it!!  

Also, I wrapped them all up very very sturdily, but then when I weighed them, they were 105 grams per pack, which was over the 100g limit, so doubled the postage cost.

So I unwrapped them all, and wrapped them all again, very skimpily, to weigh in at just under 100g.  Took me bloody ages!!

Hopefully they survive the postage relatively unscathed.  Let me know if they don't.  :tu:

Should be fine. Probably get them on Monday or Tuesday 👍🏻

45 minutes ago, The Judderman said:

Any left at all ?

39 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’d be interested if there’s any left too

Yes, we've got a few packs left - we sourced a couple more boxes. :tu:

PM me :tu:

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Same here but then I am the Far North! 😂

Shouldn't really matter where you are, I get stuff from the the south coast of England in under 24hrs all the time. 

I have heard of certain sorting offices getting quarantined, don't know if that's just rummor. 

I got stuff from China yesterday but not even heard the Postie today...

6 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Shouldn't really matter where you are, I get stuff from the the south coast of England in under 24hrs all the time. 

I have heard of certain sorting offices getting quarantined, don't know if that's just rummor. 

I got stuff from China yesterday but not even heard the Postie today...

Reduced flights and sailings, could even be Staffing issues but deliveries are very different here at the moment.

12 hours ago, Ace said:

@govanblue dropped you a PM but but ill take a pack if you have any spare

:tu:

8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Anyone not get theirs? Nothing for me today...

We can guess what team your postie supports then.  :depressed:

3 hours ago, cooper007 said:

Arrived - thanks GB

We can guess what team your postie supports then.  :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Zetland said:

Reduced flights and sailings, could even be Staffing issues but deliveries are very different here at the moment.

Ah, I take it you are right up the proper north of Scotland? I'm technically in the highlands but about as close as you can get to the fault line that separates the Highlands from the Lowlands. So must just have been staff. Seen a few postmen yesterday but no one seen "my" postman yesterday.  Should hopefully get them today🙂

10 hours ago, govanblue said:

:tu:

We can guess what team your postie supports then.  :depressed:

We can guess what team your postie supports then.  :thumbsup:

He does look like one of them tbf. The guy who usually fills in for him has a ST for Ibrox so I can usually get him to sign for my post if I can't do it for whatever reason.  Not tried to contact him yet, but if they don't come today I'll give him a bell🛎 for my 🃏

I used to hate emojis but got to admit that they can on occasion be useful 😁

Archived