Favourite Fan Videos/Videos Of Fans.

I've not got the clip handy but there's a shot of the crowd at the fenian bowl, the 5 in a row season review where Ian Durrant scores (think it was a Hateley cut back/knock down) the crowd celebration looks fucking fantastic.

That was one of the best weeks in our history - beating celtic away, Aberdeen in a cup final at Hampden and Leeds at Elland Road all in the one week.

2 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Forget what happened in the final but for me being in that stadium and that time was probably one of the greatest moments being a Rangers fan.

The joy the relief at putting them out being a lower league team I’ll never forget.

Went myself and was beside a wee old guy and the tension during the penalties was unbearable.

Will never forget the embrace with him at that moment Rogic missed.

Was an unbelievable day.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Both. Morelos also missed another sitter later in the game.

Bastard. Had £100 on us to win that day.

I had Danny Wilson to score any time. Backed Hill to score when he did and Wilson was on goal scoring form at the time so I thought lightning would strike twice. Don’t think he even played 😂 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Both. Morelos also missed another sitter later in the game.

Bastard. Had £100 on us to win that day.

Him diving and not scoring at new year fucked me for £325 🤢

Just now, G.E.C. said:

I had Danny Wilson to score any time. Backed Hill to score when he did and Wilson was on goal scoring form at the time. Don’t think he even played 😂 

He did, him and Alves started 

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I had Danny Wilson to score any time. Backed Hill to score when he did and Wilson was on goal scoring form at the time so I thought lightning would strike twice. Don’t think he even played 😂 

Aye Wilson played that day. Him and Tav were brilliant. Wilson started at the back with Alves, who came off for Bates. Every player put in a shift that day apart from Kranjcar who was dog meat.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye Wilson played that day. Him and Tav were brilliant. Wilson started at the back with Alves, who came off for Bates. Every player put in a shift that day apart from Kranjcar who was dog meat.

I can’t believe we played Niko that day after his previous Old Firm. Could see he was well past it way back when we lost 5-1 and he got hooked at half time.

Archived