UEFA warn Member Associations against closing season early

doc holliday

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

IMO the lockdown will be over by the end of April but I agree restrictions re large crowds for entertainment purposes will be a little longer

No chance mate . This will be at least a 12 week thing for many reasons . 1 of which is offering 80% in wages for the first 12 weeks period for many 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do you think celtic fans would accept the title being given to them if they had to forfeit european football for a season?

There is no guarantee they would qualify anyway but lets face it every year they fail to qualify for the champions league they have to sell their top player. 

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No chance mate . This will be at least a 12 week thing for many reasons . 1 of which is offering 80% in wages for the first 12 weeks period for many 

That’s a worst case scenario and I’ll bet you a tenner to govan blue/ Erskine the lockdown will be scaled down by the end of the month, if we’re still alive lol

So UEFA are threatening to ban Scottish clubs from Europe if the SPFL declare the bheasts as champions.

They are saying the leagues must finish and to quote Aleksander Čeferin the UEFA president “even if that means behind closed doors football, even though football is nothing without fans, it is better to watch on TV than nothing at all”.

The Scottish PFA have already ruled out behind closed doors based on health grounds and they have law on their side.

UEFA seem to think they are above this pandemic, the dirty greedy money grabbing cunts.

Time for the clubs to all stand up and disband UEFA If that’s possible. 

I was told the other day UEFA won’t have a say in all this, I knew they would, they wield too much power . 

Footballs future depends on the end game to all this, so far it looks grim. 

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So UEFA are threatening to ban Scottish clubs from Europe if the SPFL declare the bheasts as champions.

They are saying the leagues must finish and to quote Aleksander Čeferin the UEFA president “even if that means behind closed doors football, even though football is nothing without fans, it is better to watch on TV than nothing at all”.

The Scottish PFA have already ruled out behind closed doors based on health grounds and they have law on their side.

UEFA seem to think they are above this pandemic, the dirty greedy money grabbing cunts.

I was told the other day UEFA won’t have a say in all this, I knew they would, they wield too much power . 

Social distancing will be an issue even if played behind closed doors. 

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

These cunts at UEFA don’t give a fuck about people dying.  Even people who would be doing work at closed door games are at risk of contracting the disease and dying. Not a fucking clue do they have. Null and Void you cunts! 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

UEFA  dont seem to realise who fills their fat bank accounts , all clubs should stick together and scrap all leagues all over europe.

Theres not a fuckin thing they could do about it if they stick together........

When you think of the cash power of the top EPL clubs plus the Spanish, Italians, French etc if they just withdrew from European competitions and organised their own UEFA would be a busted flush. There is absolutely nothing they could do about it and lets be honest the sponsors will follow the teams. Plus the broadcasters will deal with whoever  gives them the product and that is not uefa.

This could be the opening the top clubs have been looking for and I would not be surprised if uefa becomes defunct aa an entity. If fifa try to object they are only backed by south american teams who are worth watching but have no cash. Going to be very interesting.

Just now, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

When you think of the cash power of the top EPL clubs plus the Spanish, Italians, French etc if they just withdrew from European competitions and organised their own UEFA would be a busted flush. There is absolutely nothing they could do about it and lets be honest the sponsors will follow the teams. Plus the broadcasters will deal with whoever  gives them the product and that is not uefa.

This could be the opening the top clubs have been looking for and I would not be surprised if uefa becomes defunct aa an entity. If fifa try to object they are only backed by south american teams who are worth watching but have no cash. Going to be very interesting.

Some of the clubs dont realise the power they have as a group .........

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

UEFA are and always will be about money. They are shitting losing millions. 

They will drag this out as long as possible. 

No Champions League  spot if you don't tow the line...sporting integrity has to be upheld...that is the present UEFA line.

The thought of no potential pot of gold will make Liewell not push for celtic to be declared early champions.

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

To be fair, it was a piece of fenian filth who told you that so you were right to disregard the :wanker:

Imagine having everyone who matters in world football on speed dial and still fucking it up

:lol:

Archived