Our Other Crest on Kits

RockwellGers

I was looking at some of my old kits today and imagining what some of the classics might have looked like with our other crest. I think some would work better than others. Doubt this one would ever get used but would be interested to see the older crests tried out on some newer kits as well.

othercrest.thumb.jpg.acca37719c94229d9ba493c58bf871a2.jpg

othercrest2.thumb.jpg.ec8e9141580eebd013627282da9c5301.jpg

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I was looking at some of my old kits today and imagining what some of the classics might have looked like with our other crest. I think some would work better than others. Doubt this one would ever get used but would be interested to see the older crests tried out on some newer kits as well.

othercrest.thumb.jpg.acca37719c94229d9ba493c58bf871a2.jpg

othercrest2.thumb.jpg.ec8e9141580eebd013627282da9c5301.jpg

I have that badge tattooed on my leg and I love the crest but it looks fucking horrendous on a football shirt. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I have that badge tattooed on my leg and I love the crest but it looks fucking horrendous on a football shirt. 

I think we're not used to seeing it on a shirt, a lot of teams have that type of crest on their shirt and looks decent embroidered

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Tbh m8 I really think our current shirt crest is absolutely class, I wouldn't change it ever.

Me neither! It's amazing. This is Coronavirus Isolationary Photoshop Speculation What The Fuck Am I Going To Do All Day time

5 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

Nothing beats this look

ffc9a76e4f88b66c863df72bab4ef694.jpg

The 72 tribute top is maybe my favourite ever. Less is more when it comes to our kits and this one proved it. Shame we only got to wear it  in Div 3. 

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Far too far.

I did say I loved the badge and have it tattooed on my leg, I do however think it looks horrendous on a football shirt, it's a silly debate anyway because there's no way in hell we are ever changing from the classic crest we have just now. 

On 04/04/2020 at 13:33, Scottywellhousetb said:

Tbh m8 I really think our current shirt crest is absolutely class, I wouldn't change it ever.

when i first saw the gers they had nothing on the shirt ,no badge no adverts no number .the tims had no number on the shirt until forced byuefa in the 70,s

Archived