As Live - Kilmarnock v Rangers 15th May 2011

Moody Blue

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Never in my worst dreams ,would I imagine years later .It would be the last league title for 9 years .Still vivid in my mind how amazing a day it was 

When grass pitches were the rage 😄

Mate that is so depressing. I actually have never thought of that . Horrible that it's been so long.

10 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

The best birthday present ever! I remember being nervous but that was short lived, hopefully we lift that trophy ASAP, #55

My birthday is a few days earlier and aligned with beating the sheep on the last day (2-0) when Hateley scored twice

7 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Fucking breaks my heart, guy was outstanding for us. 

8 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

What a player Naismith was back then before he went bad. 

I used to idolise him, him and jelavic were my first proper idols when I started going to games.

Was gutted when Naismith did the interview and everything since, genuinely think if we hadn't of went down them 2 would have ended up club legends, fantastic on their day.

Plus pre dick pics lafferty was a half decent option too.

12 hours ago, stevemac said:

I used to idolise him, him and jelavic were my first proper idols when I started going to games.

Was gutted when Naismith did the interview and everything since, genuinely think if we hadn't of went down them 2 would have ended up club legends, fantastic on their day.

Plus pre dick pics lafferty was a half decent option too.

No.

He was rotten, always has been and always will be.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No.

Agree. He did have some decent games but as a glasgow Rangers striker you cant just have a few decent games to be classed as a good player.

He had more shite games than good games that's for sure.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No.

Tbf all I really remember of him is the run in when he did play well, but youd have to agree that he was far better last time round than this time round at least.

Archived