Mcinnes showing his true colours

stevemac

Not giving the DR hits on here but theyve done a story on how he thinks it's common sense to award the scum the title but doesnt want bottom half clubs relegated.

Dodged a bullet with that shitebag turncoat wanker. Thank fuck.

Edit: seen this has been discussed in the coronavirus sfa thread, apologies.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A title can only be awarded when it has been won/earned not just gifted to the club who are at the top of the league when strange times came along, I am no mathematician but sport being sport where upsets are pretty common place the eventual winners could be us, in not too many games after the break we have had a horror show, they might have had a similar fuck up on the resumption of the league, if it was impossible to reach the points total of the top team fair enough but it is a long wat from that, DMc stfu.

McInnes (as I said in the other thread is an utter prick of a man) but if it's a choice between finishing the season and awarding them a trophy they never won, then awarding them it is the choice for me all day long.

They haven't won 9 in a row. They won 8 in a row (some of them tainted) and were awarded the 9th.

I'm under no illusions they will probably win the league next season, because we need another rebuild to sign some winners and players with a mental toughness - which we don't have, but this one they will have been awarded, not won.

Make no mistake. 

34 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I genuinely can't get my head round the the thinking that they will just be awarded the title.

It's not going to happen. 

You'll have some on here raging with you there but you're right. There won't be any football until at least September, more than likely. No chance are they delaying next season for it. 

52 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s just a sad sheep shagging tramp with a boggin beard and a shite team.

If I saw that cunt on sauchiehall street I would throw 10 bob at him. 

How much if you saw him  on Argyle Street?

I might be a sad bastard, or I could  just be in one of they moods, but I honestly hope as many clubs in Scotland disappear as quickly as possible, I fucking hate every club in the country nothing but fenian loving cunts! Plus the dude eating out of food bank also has an appeal

fuck it I said it, now am away to get some breakfast 😁

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s just a sad sheep shagging tramp with a boggin beard and a shite team.

If I saw that cunt on sauchiehall street I would throw 10 bob at him. 

Rather chuck a 5p, smaller an hurts mare if it catches ye right.

9 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

He bends over and takes it up the erse far too willingly.....never Rangers Manager material...but the piggery is always an option that he would like.He would be Liewell's fag.

Think he might end up there as lennons number 2 

Once upon a time there were far too many who wanted him as our manager and argued we should just pay the sheep whatever they were asking.

Bullet dodged for sure. He does not come from the cut of cloth that makes a Rangers manager. I accept that Gerrard has much to prove but you can see that he is made of the right stuff.

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Amazing how the rebel are coming out with at least 1 a day .Not one bear being interview to say how scandalous this would be .And getting some people telling it the other way 

No chance with this bheastly loving rhag

Both papers are pushing the agenda it’s there top story and they will not stop till it’s awarded.

Archived