Mcinnes showing his true colours

stevemac

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not mcinness's biggest fan but think the narrative is slightly misleading

What he said was "The likelihood is celtic would go on and win the league so maybe that decision - if we can’t get the league finished - might be easier to deal with, unless you’re a Rangers supporter, and I see a lot of common sense in that."

Again looks like the BBC are at it.  Oh and no mention from BBC of Belgium having a re-think re giving title to Brugge -

7 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

What he said was "The likelihood is celtic would go on and win the league so maybe that decision - if we can’t get the league finished - might be easier to deal with, unless you’re a Rangers supporter, and I see a lot of common sense in that."

Again looks like the BBC are at it.  Oh and no mention from BBC of Belgium having a re-think re giving title to Brugge -

Nah I don't think it's been spun really, what he's said is embarrassing. Where's the common sense in awarding a title to a team just because they were in the lead at the time the competition was abandoned?

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Nah I don't think it's been spun really, what he's said is embarrassing. Where's the common sense in awarding a title to a team just because they were in the lead at the time the competition was abandoned?

don't get me wrong mate he shouldn't have said that but prob asked the question and trying not to say yes or no and fucked it.  Could be wrong but you know everything is going to be spun to suit them.

at end of day as long as we're all safe and well then they can have their petty 'title' and they will never be allowed to forget it. 

14 minutes ago, Amato said:

Cunt could’ve said “no comment”.  

8 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

don't get me wrong mate he shouldn't have said that but prob asked the question and trying not to say yes or no and fucked it.  Could be wrong but you know everything is going to be spun to suit them.

at end of day as long as we're all safe and well then they can have their petty 'title' and they will never be allowed to forget it. 

Will be a disgrace if they're given a title and the season isn't completed. Hopefully us and Hearts take legal action if they do it. 

You're right though, if they get given it they'll be mocked forever if they try and include it in their run

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

Will be a disgrace if they're given a title and the season isn't completed. Hopefully us and Hearts take legal action if they do it. 

You're right though, if they get given it they'll be mocked forever if they try and include it in their run

100% mate

21 minutes ago, Amato said:

Damn straight 👍

48 minutes ago, Amato said:

A team I played with won the Walker Group League in 1988 and 1989. We were well ahead in 1990 when it fell apart. Not only weren't we awarded the title. We didnt want it. I have said before in here.  If you havent won something why would you want it.

Neil McCann on Sportsound just now saying the real problem is Hearts and suggesting restructuring to prevent them being relegated. Seriously hope I'm wrong but I think he's suggesting celtic get the title

8 hours ago, stevemac said:

Not giving the DR hits on here but theyve done a story on how he thinks it's common sense to award the scum the title but doesnt want bottom half clubs relegated.

Dodged a bullet with that shitebag turncoat wanker. Thank fuck.

Edit: seen this has been discussed in the coronavirus sfa thread, apologies.

Looking after his own, means they get the last uefa cup place. Can’t blame him for that 

Derek McInnes, like his fellow "Rangers man" Steven Naismith, knows he'll never again be able to take a seat at Ibrox unless it's behind the protection of corporate.

Compare and contrast the behaviour of Petains like McInnes with, say, Mark McGhee.

Sometimes I almost think there are advantages to being a cult.

1 hour ago, moody blue 1972 said:

No chance mate. Mcinnes is a prick 

17 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

Derek McInnes, like his fellow "Rangers man" Steven Naismith, knows he'll never again be able to take a seat at Ibrox unless it's behind the protection of corporate.

Compare and contrast the behaviour of Petains like McInnes with, say, Mark McGhee.

Sometimes I almost think there are advantages to being a cult.

He sits in Ibrox twice a season in the dugout...

43 minutes ago, Amato said:

Neil McCann on Sportsound just now saying the real problem is Hearts and suggesting restructuring to prevent them being relegated. Seriously hope I'm wrong but I think he's suggesting celtic get the title

That is the circle that they cannot square, awarding the title to celtic by extension relegates hearts. As simple as that. That is the hook they cant wriggle off and you can be sure if ross county, for instance, were bottom just now the final placings would've been awarded already. Hearts however have a bit of clout and WILL take them to court. If they reconstruct the leagues to get round this then its transparently just a decision to appease celtic and get the money divied up. I suspect they will try and go with this.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

That is the circle that they cannot square, awarding the title to celtic by extension relegates hearts. As simple as that. That is the hook they cant wriggle off and you can be sure if ross county, for instance, were bottom just now the final placings would've been awarded already. Hearts however have a bit of clout and WILL take them to court. If they reconstruct the leagues to get round this then its transparently just a decision to appease celtic and get the money divied up. I suspect they will try and go with this.

Sure I seen somewhere the SFA rubbished their claims of being taken to court and threatened to kick them out the league all together if they put up a fight.

Archived