Mcinnes showing his true colours

stevemac

6 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

His club, who are financial trouble, have been bought. 

Seems they have had a new investment of £2mil and with the pay cuts saving them £1.1mil should help them over this emergency.

Wonder where the £2mill came from???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played with McInnes at school level. He went to Castlehead High in Paisley and I went to Johnstone High. We played in the Paisley and District team for a couple of years. 

Even back then he was an absolute prick. No-one liked him. He loved himself and the other lads could see him for what he was. Just a wee dick who thought he was gods gift. Despicable wee cunt. 

Was he much of a Rangers fan? Barely. The only thing he was a fan of was of himself. 

This is a fuckin wet end who played in a dressing room full of winners, under a manager who was an unbelievable motivator and gentleman. 

And the wee bodywarmer and sun tan prick learned nothing from it. Not one thing.

Mcinnes is the ultimate shitebag, would push woman and children out the way to get off a sinking ship first.

I despise him. Hairy faced arsehole. 

20 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I played with McInnes at school level. He went to Castlehead High in Paisley and I went to Johnstone High. We played in the Paisley and District team for a couple of years. 

Even back then he was an absolute prick. No-one liked him. He loved himself and the other lads could see him for what he was. Just a wee dick who thought he was gods gift. Despicable wee cunt. 

Was he much of a Rangers fan? Barely. The only thing he was a fan of was of himself. 

Makes total sense cheers for clarifying what I was convinced he was. A wee fucking fanny.

Archived