Club Statement

bluenoz

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s ok - I’m a net contributor to the gov - not a taker. Also there is only one cunt in this conversation and that is not me! 

Yasssss  got the wee nationalist cunt biting again. I love fishing.

Lol you have replied to me which makes you now part of the conversation.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

In amoungst this, Alfredo donating 70k to his local community back home to help them battle the virus. He can be a bit of a fanny on the park, but his heart is in the right place.

I read somewhere about a £300k but maybe I’ve misread it 

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Going by the other thread I think it’s just under £1 Million a month or say 10% of the players wages per month.

I thank the players but it’s seems like an McCoist type deferral where they’ll get paid up in full.  I would have preferred the players actually gave up the 10% but business/ financial wise it seems we have no room for manoeuvring.

Quite a few then.

I think the main thing is an immediate reduction in cash flowing out of the business - I suppose there’s scope for the deal to be changed, depending on how long this situation lasts.

As you say, we may not have much room to manoeuvre.

59 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Always a moaning minnie  on here.

Appreciate it for what it is.  

How many folk on here or anywhere would accept a 3 month deferral on pay?

And how many would have 100% commitment and agreement from their peers.

As I say above, it's  a great gesture. 

As a result of this shite mate I have zero income and zero right to any assistance. I would absolutely love to be on full pay and hold it back for 13 weeks.

3 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Would have preferred a pay cut for 3 months rather than a deferral, means Rangers will have a huge wage  payout in 3 months time after we have lost a lot of revenue due this the situation.

Think we will be asked to dig deep at season ticket renewal. Also, perhaps the decision to lift the restrictions on TV 3pm Saturday games, might mean that armchair fans in UK can pay for a subscription season ticket??

The Board have obviously looked at the financial losses on a per month basis ( the best way) and calculated with the Players as to how much deferment will be required.

Players wages can only be deferred as they are on the type of contract that none of us will never be on with clauses and legalities attached.

The furloughs as I see it will be in  whatever sections are, due to the virus, overloaded. Such as Hospitality, PR, etc.

This is a great move by the Board and players in keeping the number of furloughs to a minimum.

I didn’t want us to furlough the staff wages and would have preferred the players with  the 50% deferral to have been a straight 3 month cut or a 25% deferral back after the 3 months, not the full 50%, but it must be needed in these unusual times.

But at least the furlough wage people will still get paid 100% of their wages which is a bonus and a job to go back to. 

These really are weird times, how UEFA can’t just void this season and let everyone plan on getting back to normal for the start of a new season is beyond me. 

If their salary is deferred they'll have to pay the full tax due on it,whereas those who take a pay cut will have reduced tax due.When this shit is over the Country will be in a bad place financially and won't be surprised if the 'furloughed' money is clawed back by Govt.

Well done all at Rangers 🙂 unlike the mhanky b'tards in trying to hold on to their illgotten gains 😞

Three months worth of top earnings amount to a lot more than 20% of foot soldiers' wages, so where's the rest going? Club running costs, no doubt, and if so fully justified, but a full breakdown would have iced the cake. 

49 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

As a result of this shite mate I have zero income and zero right to any assistance. I would absolutely love to be on full pay and hold it back for 13 weeks.

Can understand that.

Am not going top pry in to your own situation, though I would hope there was some kind of emergency help available at some stage if necessary ?   But it does appear  to me there may be little help or even none for some folk, like the zero hour workers or even those who have little choice but to work off the records. That in itself is a disgrace as it will hit he most vulnerable.  

A discussion for a separate topic maybe ?

47 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Think we will be asked to dig deep at season ticket renewal. Also, perhaps the decision to lift the restrictions on TV 3pm Saturday games, might mean that armchair fans in UK can pay for a subscription season ticket??

If you can watch tv at 3pm why would you buy a season ticket?  You can’t ask people to dig deep at season ticket time when most of us will have had wage reductions. All:we can do is charge the same 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Yasssss  got the wee nationalist cunt biting again. I love fishing.

Lol you have replied to me which makes you now part of the conversation.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Whoop whoop you win - good one - pathetic 

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

If you can watch tv at 3pm why would you buy a season ticket?  You can’t ask people to dig deep at season ticket time when most of us will have had wage reductions. All:we can do is charge the same 

A lot people don't travel the ends of the country to see games, for whatever reason. It would be good idea to open up a revenue stream. The Aberdeen chairman was hinting at it, particularly as he says, they expect closed doors games till January.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

It makes perfect sense for the club (and any others who aren't particularly cash rich) to furlough staff where possible but yeah, doing so and paying players a 100% would be a slap in the face. 

Rangers have done the right thing here and, hopefully, it avoids any potential serious issues we could have faced. 

Change of approach - obviously your Mrs wrote that 😊

Archived