Bears sadly lost to the virus .........

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It’s a horrible horrible illness. I feel privileged to be alive. I know that sounds melodramatic but when I hear about people like Finlay who didn’t make it it makes me more grateful. I will say there are many many more people living than dying. The numbers are shambolic because of the lack of testing. It’s heartbreaking that so many are losing their lives. I just wish they could find an antidote ☹️ 

I called my doctor about my anxiety about 10 days ago. 

She went on a huge rant about the media and the testing. She said there will be 100s of thousands infected and its mainly mild cases bar a few. And even less will die. 

I. Had to. Explain it wasn't just cause of this it was so crippling but she reckoned that had really contributed to it 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

She went on a huge rant about the media and the testing. She said there will be 100s of thousands infected and its mainly mild cases bar a few. And even less will die. 

I. Had to. Explain it wasn't just cause of this it was so crippling but she reckoned that had really contributed to it 

I fear that the world has become so absorbed in coronavirus that they forget people have other illnesses and problems. People are still taking heart attacks and strokes and other illnesses. Mental health problems are through the roof because people are self isolating and having to stay in. I don’t  suffer from anxiety or depression but my mood has dipped something terrible so I can only imagine what it must be like for someone who is prone to anxiety. It’s a nightmare to be taken seriously and if I was you I would phone again and speak to a different doctor. 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Same here btw. I've got asthma as well so my anxiety was through the roof and the guy was basically telling me just to get on with it. 

Just now, King Jela said:

Same here btw. I've got asthma as well so my anxiety was through the roof and the guy was basically telling me just to get on with it. 

Aye a don't have anything underlying but also have a few personal things on the go the now so it's been a snowball effect for me 

11 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

There's been a lot of deaths in the port. Half dozen or so of the old boys in my lodge have died in the 10 days or so.

Wow that is quite a stat, everyone a dad/brother/in law/husband/uncle/friend to others, that is a lot of grieving families left behind rest easy guys.

On 07/04/2020 at 20:28, EatDolphins said:

There's been a lot of deaths in the port. Half dozen or so of the old boys in my lodge have died in the 10 days or so.

That's shocking mate,makes ya wonder if the death figures we get are accurate?

Archived