Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Can't work on stories while I'm furloughed. Don't have access to work devices and emails. 

Then go and have a wank and stop polluting the site. Give others a chance to form an opinion without being riled up by you.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Then go and have a wank and stop polluting the site. Give others a chance to form an opinion without being riled up by you.

If you cant form an opinion because of what I posted on a forum, I'm not the problem.

Just now, The Dude said:

Aye sure they did. Makes sense really. Had the opportunity to get rid of me a few months ago but gave me a new contract despite being shite. 😂

Must have felt sorry for you. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If you cant form an opinion because of what I posted on a forum, I'm not the problem.

I believe many good posters are staying away because of you. I don't expect you to see that.

Just now, The Dude said:

Aye, I'm sure they just keep people in a job simply because they feel sorry for them. 😂

Yeah clearly its not for your ideas or punctuation. Seen better from primary school kids.

The fair way for this to unfold would have been for teams to start next season with a points handicap. 

so we’d be 13 points behind, but start a week before the rest to play St Johnstone at Ibrox. 

meaning this season would still have counted for something and still give the rest of the league the sporting opportunity to win something or avoid relegation. 

Is there any reason for this not to have been an option? 

6 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

The fair way for this to unfold would have been for teams to start next season with a points handicap. 

so we’d be 13 points behind, but start a week before the rest to play St Johnstone at Ibrox. 

meaning this season would still have counted for something and still give the rest of the league the sporting opportunity to win something or avoid relegation. 

Is there any reason for this not to have been an option? 

What a fucking shite idea. Even if we got to play st johnstone we still have 2 games against them lol. You cant give someone an advantage for a completely new season.

If you cant play a season out it has to be null and void lol. What is so complex with that. It's simple.

Archived