Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No? Juve still count ones they were stripped of.

Would you put it past celtic to count it if the standings are kept? Or do you think they'll take a noble stance and admit that they didnt win it

Away and post on that site you work for. What's it called - copyandpaste.co.uk? You don't belong on a Rangers form with your constant talking it up everything celtic. Enough is a fucking enough!

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

They should not count; inequality of number of matches played, still two OF matches which 4 if the last 6 we hav outplayed them, matches against other teams they have dropped points. Too right they should not be champions.

Which is why they are using PPG rather than the simple points total.

I agree that if the games went ahead we'd have a good chance of catching them. Said it on here, in articles and on the podcast before the shutdown. Those games are moot now though. Football's suspended until June, SPFL are adamant the new season will be starting in August (or as close to) and there's not going to be any opportunity to try close the gap.

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Not sounds like mate.

He was asked earlier if he had the power to decide himself, would he give them the title and he said yes 🤮

Fuck me. I didn't see that. 

Mind boggling from a supposed Ger.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

In fairness, we are talking about a football club that not only counts titles won during the war, but actively counts goals scored during wartime but not goals scored against them.

They'll be claiming 9 regardless of what happens unless the season is continued and they shit the bed - and the authorities will probably let them unless it's explicitly declared there is no champion.

Well aye but if it's not official who really cares

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It's amazing seeing a guy who painted himself as an intelligent journalist fall apart so quickly tonight.

Daily Record probably pay him per word to wind everyone on Rangers Media up. 

Just now, GWR1979 said:

Daily Record probably pay him per word to wind everyone on Rangers Media up. 

That's Hollicom, the Record and Mods paying me to post on here now.

I might not need football to restart again after all.

Just now, The Dude said:

And the four of those nine came after we begged to get sent to D3.

Well your opinion doesn't matter as you would have gave up multiple titles won on the pitch to remain in the spl. You dont matter.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Which is why they are using PPG rather than the simple points total.

I agree that if the games went ahead we'd have a good chance of catching them. Said it on here, in articles and on the podcast before the shutdown. Those games are moot now though. Football's suspended until June, SPFL are adamant the new season will be starting in August (or as close to) and there's not going to be any opportunity to try close the gap.

And that is why I expect Rangers, our club to fight this shite. Barely 75% of matches played with a final 5 against the top 6, aye sure that's acceptable as a fair and equitable result.

Just now, The Dude said:

That's Hollicom, the Record and Mods paying me to post on here now.

I might not need football to restart again after all.

Get yourself a few grams annoying the Rangers mate enjoy.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Well your opinion doesn't matter as you would have gave up multiple titles won on the pitch to remain in the spl. You dont matter.

Certainly wouldn't have. I was very vocal in my stance at the time that we shouldnt have given them anything and going to D3 was fucking mental and would only do us more harm than good. Infact, I was one of the few on here who saw through Chuckle's pish as he bullshitted his way to the boardroom.

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

And that is why I expect Rangers, our club to fight this shite. Barely 75% of matches played with a final 5 against the top 6, aye sure that's acceptable as a fair and equitable result.

Nobody is saying its fair. There's no fair outcome. Literally every single outcome that isn't playing the games on the pitch is unfair to some clubs in one way or another.

Four Lads Had a Dream

Update from Rangers Football Club: “Rangers are awaiting a response from the SPFL prior to the scheduled board meeting at 9:30am. We are yet to receive a response in relation to our requests for clarity in regard to our Members Resolution.”

Just now, The Dude said:

And the four of those nine came after we begged to get sent to D3.

But what's that got to do with 2020 and an unprecedented global lockdown leading to an incomplete season? An incomplete season yet a title handed out anyway.

We were in D3 and they won titles which are a bit meaningless without us there but they won them mathematically over a full season. 

I don't get why you are arguing for them and against us.

Just now, The Dude said:

Nobody is saying its fair. There's no fair outcome. Literally every single outcome that isn't playing the games on the pitch is unfair to some clubs in one way or another.

So why do you need to antagonize the Rangers support as it looks like we will be on the wrong side of this?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So to be fair to the many, rather than the few, pay money out based on position at this time, call the award of trophies as null and void, and award euro position on the current position also.

Just now, DW1872 said:

But what's that got to do with 2020 and an unprecedented global lockdown leading to an incomplete season? An incomplete season yet a title handed out anyway.

We were in D3 and they won titles which are a bit meaningless without us there but they won them mathematically over a full season. 

I don't get why you are arguing for them and against us.

This 9iar we so fear was partially handed to them after some of out fans begged and pleaded to go into D3.

Archived