Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

Just now, dummiesoot said:

So to be fair to the many, rather than the few, pay money out based on position at this time, call the award of trophies as null and void, and award euro position on the current position also.

Would you promote and relegate teams?

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Four Lads Had a Dream

Update from Rangers Football Club: “Rangers are awaiting a response from the SPFL prior to the scheduled board meeting at 9:30am. We are yet to receive a response in relation to our requests for clarity in regard to our Members Resolution.”

Stewart Robertson is on SPFL Board too ; sums up how respected he is.

The Other clubs must pish themselves laughing that we have such a lame duck CEO.

No

So you'd keep the standings and give SOME of the rewards but none of the 'punishments'?

Hearts would definitively finish bottom and be paid the prize money as such, but we'll just give them an extra season in the Premiership anyways?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

This 9iar we so fear was partially handed to them after some of out fans begged and pleaded to go into D3.

Yes because the mhanky bastards wanted us penalised points for every season regardless if it was championship or premiership. We as fans decided we would say "fuck that' nothing to do with begging

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Stewart Robertson is on SPFL Board too ; sums up how respected he is.

The Other clubs must pish themselves laughing that we have such a lame duck CEO.

Fuck, never even thought of that. lol

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Fucking plenty on here were begging for it. "we'll kill all the SPL clubs" "They'll never survive three years without the blue pound"

There was reason behind that, not begging, taking a stand

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's Hollicom, the Record and Mods paying me to post on here now.

I might not need football to restart again after all.

Theres playing devils advocate and then you take it to a new level. 

Eskbank said a couple of pages ago that this looked like a fail for the tims and I am happy with that because unlike you he's a good bear and someone who does not take great pleasure in winding bears up for nothing more than boredom. 

Catch youself on Dude the tims aren't getting 9 this year. Does your timmy pals think your total brilliant because you agree with them. 

:britney:

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Like the new avatar mate 

Meant nothing with the paedos in the OT mate, disgusted.

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

347A5296-04D1-49D4-8822-22D6C6E5847A.jpeg

So he never said he wanted them to get it.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Takes much more than this to bore me. 😂 That and a hefty bag of weed.

Na, same greeting faced posts for the majority would drive me mental.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you'd keep the standings and give SOME of the rewards but none of the 'punishments'?

Hearts would definitively finish bottom and be paid the prize money as such, but we'll just give them an extra season in the Premiership anyways?

Absolutely because they had not been mathematically relegated yet. You really struggle with the maths in  this dont you?

Yes because the mhanky bastards wanted us penalised points for every season regardless if it was championship or premiership. We as fans decided we would say "fuck that' nothing to do with begging

It was never happening though. None of the votes on staying in the SPL or admission to D1 carried any points penalties.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Should I pretend its not happening because we'll be on the wrong side of it?

No but you shouldn't revel in it and wind up Rangers fans. If you were a Rangers fan you would see its wrong naturally.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Meant nothing with the paedos in the OT mate, disgusted.

So he never said he wanted them to get it.

Na, same greeting faced posts for the majority would drive me mental.

If he had the power to give them it he would.

How the fuck is that not wanting? Jesus fuck.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

No but you shouldn't revel in it and wind up Rangers fans. If you were a Rangers fan you would see its wrong naturally.

If folk are wound up  by it, I suggest they stop being so fucking precious.

Amazing that folk can get so wound up by a different opinion to their own yet they'll think absolutely nothing of firing screeds of personal abuse at the person who apparently wound them up.

I've had folk sitting calling me a fenian and a taig and all sorts (including you) and do you know how wound up it's got me? It hasn't in the slightest.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Absolutely because they had not been mathematically relegated yet. You really struggle with the maths in  this dont you?

No i see the maths in it. Have done from the very start and have said so from the very start. Out o curiosity, when we getting to play those final games to see if we can close the gap on celtic mathematically and whether Hearts can catch Accies?

Just now, The Dude said:

If folk are wound up  by it, I suggest they stop being so fucking precious.

Amazing that folk can get so wound up by a different opinion to their own yet they'll think absolutely nothing of firing screeds of personal abuse at the person who apparently wound them up.

I've had folk sitting calling me a fenian and a taig and all sorts (including you) and do you know how wound up it's got me? It hasn't in the slightest.

I hope you aren't trying to knock people's mental strength? 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Taking a stand by cutting our own throat? It was fucking stupidity.

Hindsight is wonderful, I for one am glad we did it, much as it hurt like fuck. The stories at the time, 5 way agreement, points deductions for so many years  plus everyone in the spl voting us out , killies abstention does not count. Of course we took that stance. We had fuck all chance of doing anything else given ar the time the 1st division indicated they would not let us in either, so tel me great sage, where did we have to go?

Archived