Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Exactly mate, he wants people to engage and argue with him. If nobody responds to him he'll disappear.

You know summit I usually don't mind him but with this he's revelling in it. He seems to love nothing more than arguing with Rangers fans who will never ever forget sporting integrity and 2 years in our not so distant past, 2008 and 2012.

Why should any club who can mathematically win a league, get a play off place or stay up vote to. Fuck themselves up to suit other sides? 

Reading this morning this might have no chance of passing so I can't fucking wait to see that fall out 

47 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Do some of our fans actually remember 2008. They bastards wouldnt even allow us to have a couple of days rest for cup final. We had to play  4 games in 7 days. 2 cup finals 

Very surprised we’ve had no ex Rangers players or even people like Mccoist or Walter not even mentioning this 

I guess they are like most normal people .Concerned with the Pandemic before getting involved with this charade 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

You know summit I usually don't mind him but with this he's revelling in it. He seems to love nothing more than arguing with Rangers fans who will never ever forget sporting integrity and 2 years in our not so distant past, 2008 and 2012.

Why should any club who can mathematically win a league, get a play off place or stay up vote to. Fuck themselves up to suit other sides? 

Reading this morning this might have no chance of passing so I can't fucking wait to see that fall out 

Both 2008 and 2012 should be years, every Real bear have on their minds when comparing this farce .It might not be like comparing oranges with oranges , yet it’s the principle of the whole thing .They are now capable of changing the rules to suit any agenda that’s suits 1 club .No matter how any clever dick spins it .That has nothing to do with Sporting Integrity that they so loudly proclaimed back then  .It’s just fucking cheating 

8 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

As long as they fail with thier grab at 9. How the season can end with any clubs being relegated or promoted just flys in the face of human suffering which has been caused by the Global pandemic. 

And if there plan fails lets never let them hear the end of what they tried to do. 

Filth. 

If this fails then it just delays the inevitable. celtic will win this league eventually whether that’s on the park or they are handed it. That’s the reality of it 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

If this fails then it just delays the inevitable. celtic will win this league eventually whether that’s on the park or they are handed it. That’s the reality of it 

So helicopter Sunday never happened Esky?

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Very surprised we’ve had no ex Rangers players or even people like Mccoist or Walter not even mentioning this 

I guess they are like most normal people .Concerned with the Pandemic before getting involved with this charade 

The Scum have set the narrative mate as in are prepared to accept the title for the greater good of Scottish football so that hard pressed clubs can get their money, If ex Rangers players/managers started calling this out for what it is “A Sham” then you can bet your last pound the narrative would all be about people dying everywhere and all Big Bad Rangers care about is a title they were not favourites to win, Wouldn’t be a great look from a P.R point of view imo hence why when Rangers do say something they have to be very careful how they word it so it doesn’t just blow up in their face.

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The Scum have set the narrative mate as in are prepared to accept the title for the greater good of Scottish football so that hard pressed clubs can get their money, If ex Rangers players/managers started calling this out for what it is “A Sham” then you can bet your last pound the narrative would all be about people dying everywhere and all Big Bad Rangers care about is a title they were not favourites to win, Wouldn’t be a great look from a P.R point of view imo hence why when Rangers do say something they have to be very careful how they word it so it doesn’t just blow up in their face.

That’s true and how fucked up this corrupt backwater has become .When every real bear can see this .And yet we have the apathetic or apologetic ones who try to dress it up using all sorts of garbage to excuse our enemies .

Maybe it’s just too far gone corrupt that Rangers can do anything about it .

24 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Jesus man .So many just accepting .That is the mess of the average bear .Really sad as I absolutely guarantee you 

If it was other way round .No bheast ,none .Zero would be accepting it .They would be outside Hampden park ,virus or no virus hurling abuse at any cunt they could see .Applying their usual type of pressure but giving a fuck

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

That’s true and how fucked up this corrupt backwater has become .When every real bear can see this .And yet we have the apathetic or apologetic ones who try to dress it up using all sorts of garbage to excuse our enemies .

Maybe it’s just too far gone corrupt that Rangers can do anything about it .

Only silver lining in this instance is this just doesn’t affect Rangers as it has a detrimental affect on various other clubs with regard to promotions, relegations and European places therefore offering just a glimmer of hope that this sham will be rejected.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Jesus man .So many just accepting .That is the mess of the average bear .Really sad as I absolutely guarantee you 

If it was other way round .No bheast ,none .Zero would be accepting it .They would be outside Hampden park ,virus or no virus hurling abuse at any cunt they could see 

If it was the other way about mate they would would already declared the league null and void actually if we had won the league cup they would have also found a way to make that void now due to the Corona virus. 

We have a minority of our support who bend over to these bastards. No wonder they have been walking over us for years. 

I was brought up from my grandfather to my father to never surrender.

NO SURRENDER

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If it was other way round .No bheast ,none .Zero would be accepting it .They would be outside Hampden park ,virus or no virus hurling abuse at any cunt they could see .Applying their usual type of pressure but giving a fuck

I’m not accepting it. I’m just being a realist. 

27 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

So helicopter Sunday never happened Esky?

Of course mate but pre coronavirus you’d struggle to find a single person who thought we could still win it on the park. 

If they are awarded it without winning it, the game is gone & it’ll be forever a tainted title/asterisk required. 

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m not accepting it. I’m just being a realist. 

I was harsh after reading your post again mate . I think i know what you meant . Yet i can't accept that .

If we accept this . Then we accept that no shocks , no come backs , no surprises can happen on the field of sport .

And we should never then accept that a league is over before it's completely over .

16 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Of course mate but pre coronavirus you’d struggle to find a single person who thought we could still win it on the park. 

If they are awarded it without winning it, the game is gone & it’ll be forever a tainted title/asterisk required. 

I had the exact same argument with a Tarrier and I brought up the HYPOTHETICAL scenario that if we win the next 4 and they are beat by us and Hibs away then that'll take it down to 4 points going into the split - the momentum would be with us, and who knows what would happen. It doesn't matter what a bunch of fans say, it's the results on the park that count. If they're desperate to win their boardroom title then so be it but as Rangers and fans we need to fight every step of the way to ensure they win it the right way. 

54 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

If it was the other way about mate they would would already declared the league null and void actually if we had won the league cup they would have also found a way to make that void now due to the Corona virus. 

We have a minority of our support who bend over to these bastards. No wonder they have been walking over us for years. 

I was brought up from my grandfather to my father to never surrender.

NO SURRENDER

Hundreds of them now mate . They dress it up with some sort of higher  intelligence , bigger than everyone else  thought process . That is what the last 8 years have done to our support 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Do some of our fans actually remember 2008. They bastards wouldnt even allow us to have a couple of days rest for cup final. We had to play  4 games in 7 days. 2 cup finals 

That's a great point. And now they're casually awarding a title when there's a ton of games to be played. Fucking mental. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

In a way I almost want them to be given the title. It's already such a tainted run, and this is the final nail in the coffin. An absolutely worthless 'achievement'. 

I don’t simply because a club with zero morals will claim it as if they did win it.

You couldn’t mark Nonce FC’s neck with a blowtorch.

This season should be marked as “no champion due to Coronavirus pandemic.

If you look at Serie A list of champions season 2004/05 has “no champion” because Juventus were stripped of it, so no one won it.

Why can’t ours just say “no champion”?

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No chance of that happening . Too many people think they know everything on here . he stimulates their egos 

It's not that. If you allow him to spread his deranged bile it could become the narrative. Look at celtic over the last 20 years. 

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That was on the park.

This is off the park and the spfl are judge (partial jury) and executioner.

Point is,until it is mathematically impossible on the park, then leagues should not be handed out off it.

Archived