Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Arbroath, Dunfermline and Morton? I think are all right behind Ayr as well and have a decent chance at the play offs

Inverness and Dundee are against it unsure of others 

Also thistle 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Brubear said:

It is looking more and more likely they are getting handed the title. I see Dempster now saying SPFL should challenge the UEFA ruling regarding CL and EL entry next season. Hibs are obviously happy with awarding celtic title, as are Aberdeen, probably Motherwell as they finish in a EL place. The mid table teams not really affected and near the bottom they will all vote for it (except Hearts) to avoid the bullet of potential relegation.  I appreciate the vote is over all leagues but the premier clubs will drive the debate. 

EDIT I see EBL above saying Sheep are with us. That is a U-turn from statements by new owner and Mcinnes last week. 

They will be looking for more sweetners 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Inverness and Dundee are against it unsure of others 

Also thistle 

Thistle & Dundee are. Inverness haven’t declared publicly but I’d be surprised if they were in favour. 

The issue is, they need the prize money desperately to stay afloat so may crumble and agree to it in order to secure that. 

They’ll vote for the Rangers resolution but SPFL are trying to block that. It’s a mess. 

With little or no sport for sports journalists to report on at the minute you would think this would be an ideal time for one of them with some integrity (perhaps from down south) to have a closer look at what the fuck is going on with The Beautiful Game in our corrupt little cesspit of a wee country and really shine the light on the cunts with No Shame.

I work with quite a few Aberdeen fans and they're all convinced that they'll definitely vote against it.

RE Sporting Integrity - there is none. I don't just mean about this situation, I mean the way the whole league is run, and has been run as far back as I can remember (early 80s).

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Brilliant to see them calling it what it is. Great to see other clubs join us too.

Mate there's a lot of clubs if we take the Rangers specs off actually being fucked over more than us with their stupid proposal. 

I'm obviously only ever concerned about us but if I look at it objectively then hearts and thistle are absolutely shafted by this. 

Falkirk would be extrelemy unlucky, and airdrie and montrose can catch falkirk and Raith with about 6 points between the 4.

Theres some. Right dodgy shite going about and some teams being screwed big time. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You know summit I usually don't mind him but with this he's revelling in it. He seems to love nothing more than arguing with Rangers fans who will never ever forget sporting integrity and 2 years in our not so distant past, 2008 and 2012.

Why should any club who can mathematically win a league, get a play off place or stay up vote to. Fuck themselves up to suit other sides? 

Reading this morning this might have no chance of passing so I can't fucking wait to see that fall out 

Nowhere to be seen. 

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Rangers are coming out swinging at these cunts and looks like dudes info might have been duff

My info was that the SPFL were going to push ahead with and award titles etc. That's literally what clubs are voting on. 

Which bit might have been duff? 

Just now, The Dude said:

My info was that the SPFL were going to push ahead with and award titles etc. That's literally what clubs are voting on. 

Which bit might have been duff? 

You seemed to suggest it'll be passed. 

Looks like it's no fucking chance thankfully 

18 minutes ago, Escobar said:

We are going for throats, about time.

Hopefully mate!! 

when the board members are pumping millions of £s of their own money at times to keep the club functioning, there must be a time when the board members say enough is enough to the SPFL and SFA🖕🏻

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye, and I also said from the very start that if the board gave the clubs a vote on it, there was a greater chance it would fail. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

To be fair, I think the swing towards rejection only has appeared in the last 36 hours or so, perhaps sliteyes bullying is starting to go against him and clubs are growing a set.

when are us protestants going to start protesting?

how i wish we did not lose sandy jardine. he would be fucking marching with thousands by his side right now. i honestly think words are nothing in this country that can hurt them.

all that is left for us to do is march. or accept this league and country for what it is. conquered by anti british.

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

how i wish we did not lose sandy jardine. he would be fucking marching with thousands by his side right now. i honestly think words are nothing in this country that can hurt them.

all that is left for us to do is march. or accept this league and country for what it is. conquered by anti british.

You understand theres a worldwide pandemic going on ffs 

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

Read something about social distancing recently. Would this be our daily exercise?

Archived