Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Read something about social distancing recently. Would this be our daily exercise?

Rangers wont get anywhere with that attitude. you would most likely enjoy celtic get 10 in a row as long as you can sit and make light of a serious  problem in our country.

how did the fenians come to rule the roost here. we just didt do anything to stop it. or nowhere near enough.

i await your next humourous comment.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Cool so we should have had a march years ago about what's happened in the last month , cool story

you think the injustice towards Rangers and protestants started in the last month. okay cool story right back at you.

10 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

when are us protestants going to start protesting?

how i wish we did not lose sandy jardine. he would be fucking marching with thousands by his side right now. i honestly think words are nothing in this country that can hurt them.

all that is left for us to do is march. or accept this league and country for what it is. conquered by anti british.

6 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

you understand i dont mean right this fucing second under the circumstances.

you had to be that guy right.

weve had years to do it.

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

you think the injustice towards Rangers and protestants started in the last month. okay cool story right back at you.

You appear pretty confused 

3 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Rangers wont get anywhere with that attitude. you would most likely enjoy celtic get 10 in a row as long as you can sit and make light of a serious  problem in our country.

how did the fenians come to rule the roost here. we just didt do anything to stop it. or nowhere near enough.

i await your next humourous comment.

Do you want us to march or not?

I'm with you. Well, 2 metres away, but still with you.

Where we going?

i will be more precise and amend what i said. when we get the first moment available we should march, as we should have done a long time ago , before sandy jardine did so and after.

really ? i was wondering why i was on furlough the past two weeks. fuck me. thank you for informing me of the situation.

8 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

i will be more precise and amend what i said. when we get the first moment available we should march, as we should have done a long time ago , before sandy jardine did so and after.

really ? i was wondering why i was on furlough the past two weeks. fuck me. thank you for informing me of the situation.

The Sandy Jardine march was a one off mate . It took a very high profile and motivated legend to get this moving . Nowadays and especially after 8years of relative apathy ,from so many within our club and our support  . I doubt we would get enough to fit inside a bus . That is the sad state of affairs but it's not wrong

I won't make fun of your sentiment however 

Any resolution that passes will need to include celtic getting crowned champions, or it'll never get passed.

This vote might fail, but the end result will be the same eventually, it's inevitable with the corrupt cunts in charge of our game.

In our absence, celtic had it all their own way and were able to strategically place people in high places to help influence the decision making at the top, they've also got like minded people in the media ready to push forward with any narrative they want.

We don't stand a chance against that level of corruption, imo.

10 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Any resolution that passes will need to include celtic getting crowned champions, or it'll never get passed.

This vote might fail, but the end result will be the same eventually, it's inevitable with the corrupt cunts in charge of our game.

In our absence, celtic had it all their own way and were able to strategically place people in high places to help influence the decision making at the top, they've also got like minded people in the media ready to push forward with any narrative they want.

Hopefully this is the start of more teams waking up to what's happening. 

We're the only team big enough to fight against it but we need other clubs on our side which supporters of certain clubs won't accept. 

20 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Time to start calling them out then 

20 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Hopefully this is the start of more teams waking up to what's happening. 

We're the only team big enough to fight against it but we need other clubs on our side which supporters of certain clubs won't accept. 

No other club in Scottish football is ever going to publicly back anything we propose.

I said this 24 hours ago and got slated, but it’s true. The fenians completely dominate Scottish footballs governing bodies, it’ll take years and years of really hard work to balance things up

23 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

No other club in Scottish football is ever going to publicly back anything we propose.

I said this 24 hours ago and got slated, but it’s true. The fenians completely dominate Scottish footballs governing bodies, it’ll take years and years of really hard work to balance things up

It won’t happen in our lifetimes .It most definitely won’t change with our present board playing with it 

3 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

The fans of clubs such as Aberdeen Dundee Utd hibs etc all hate Rangers more than they love their own clubs. They will be happy with the Spfl proposals. 

Dundee United will be happy that they got promotion nevermind anything to do with us

29 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

If the season is declared completed with 9 games to go then every Rangers season ticket holder should write to the SPFL to claim back the cost of losing out on 5 home games.  

Wouldn't stand a chance. Contract is with Rangers and they would be liable for any refund (although our t&cs block any possibility of it) 

Honestly if this was the other way around I’d be expecting 75% of clubs to vote against.     Scottish football has no integrity whatsoever and history shows that a 5 point lead with 4 games left can still be overturned.  So given the fact we’ve played a game less than the tarriers makes it even more biased. We’re not even level on games with 2 old firms to go.

based on the form it was unlikely but if we were to restart and get to our pre winter break form I’d be willing to bet we’d sneak the title.

Archived