Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Null and void not even an option I have a feeling that would be first on the list if we were sitting 1st.

Of course it would be.

It's that corrupt that I'm almost losing interest in it all. 

I'll never recognize 9* in a row as long as I live.

How to win 9* in a row, the celtic way:

Wait till your rivals are overtaken by crooks and put into administration to get a 10-point head start for league number 1*.

Pick up 4 freebie titles while your only rivals are not even in the same league to wrap up 5* in a row.

When said rivals are finally back in the same league, practice financial doping, for example spending £9 million on one player to win the Scottish league, while your rivals continue to be financially hamstrung by crooks. Thus ease the way to 8* in a row.

Season 9, your rivals finally have a decent side and it's neck and neck at the halfway point of the season. Not to worry, because by this time you practically run the game in Scotland, so can handpick the referees for the remainder of the season. Thus celtic's mascot in black Kevin Clancy gets 75% of celtic's post-Christmas home league fixtures, while your rivals get on the wrong side of honest mistake after honest mistake, game after game after game, until a gap opens up at the top of the table.

Top of the league but with the hallowed 9* still not secured, a global pandemic sees the season suspended in March until further notice. On day one of said suspension, screech to the media in a press conference that you should simply, in an unprecedented gesture, be given the title. Then simply make up the rules as you go along through the SPFL, which your chief executive effectively runs, to have yourselves awarded the league through unabashed administrative corruption rather than proving yourselves the best team on the park over 38 games.

Voila. 9* in a row.

And they are going to call this an achievement, presumably. 

Be clear, they have no interest in sport.

All the law requires is precedent enacted, irrespective of any “rules” by any party outside of the law of the land, in this instance the UK.

Any club with the courage to have the law of the land enforced, for the freedom of trade and contractual restrictions, would have football authorities suing for peace, no matter who they be.. sfa/uefa/fifa. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

This is the time to get behind the board. We have a new chairman & PR man. No point in slating them before given a chance.

Words do not equate to action mate . We need strong actions and people that can front up 

1 minute ago, backup said:

All the law requires is precedent enacted, irrespective of any “rules” by any party outside of the law of the land, in this instance the UK.

Any club with the courage to have the law of the land enforced, for the freedom of trade and contractual restrictions, would have football authorities suing for peace, no matter who they be.. sfa/uefa/fifa. 

Which 'laws of the land' have been broken?

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which 'laws of the land' have been broken?

None.............as of yet, that would change in an instant if some club's board found the courage to fight theirs and their fans corner in open court.....file it under restraint of trade for easy reference in the future 👍

4 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Lol so basically the only resolution on offer is so suit the beasts so they can get handed a Title that hasn't been won and bribkng the smaller teams  so they vote on it. Corrupt to the core.

Playing Devils advocate....

In an ideal world, we play out the season, overturn the 10/13 point deficit and are crowned champions. 
In reality, we will almost certainly finish 2nd.

So would  you want celtic to claim 9IAR over the remaining season with games played whenever OR would you prefer them to forever tarnish their 2nd 9IAR legacy given the 9th SPFL title was awarded with only 75% of games played, and having only played Rangers twice?

Its already a tainted 9IAR given we weren’t even in the league for 4 years.

A 9th title, should it arrive without concluding the season, would be an unquestionably hollow fucking achievement would it not?

1 minute ago, beararse said:

In an ideal world, we play out the season, overturn the 10/13 point deficit and are crowned champions. 
In reality, we will almost certainly finish 2nd.

So would  you want celtic to claim 9IAR over the remaining season with games played whenever OR would you prefer them to forever tarnish their 2nd 9IAR legacy given the 9th SPFL title was awarded with only 75% of games played, and having only played Rangers twice?

Its already a tainted 9IAR given we weren’t even in the league for 4 years.

A 9th title, should it arrive without concluding the season, would be an unquestionably hollow fucking achievement would it not?

Not In their eyes mate or the media. 

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not In their eyes mate or the media. 

Who cares about them or the media?

i certainly don’t.  There is no fucking way I’d be chanting about winning 9IAR with 4 titles if our  biggest rival wasn't involved and when you’ve won another and not even played all the games.

It is, and will be, forever tainted.

All the above are undeniable facts.

Just now, beararse said:

Who cares about them or the media?

i certainly don’t.  There is no fucking way I’d be chanting about winning 9IAR with 4 titles if our  biggest rival wasn't involved and when you’ve one another and not even played all the games.

It is, and will be, forever tainted.

All the above are undeniable facts.

Not disagreeing with you mate, but you know the spin as well as I do.  How many asterisks do we want?  

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not disagreeing with you mate, but you know the spin as well as I do.  How many asterisks do we want?  

I don’t want an asterisk, I want it to say “unofficial due to Coronavirus Pandemic”.

Its the only acceptable way for me 👍

7 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Just watched Stv, looks  like UEFA will not allow the tims to steal another title to the point that if they try and ratify this Scottish clubs will be banned from European Competition. 

WTF

Oh yeah .Uefa better have the balls to tell them to sit to fuck down and shut up 

29 minutes ago, beararse said:

Oh they’ll celebrate it alright. It’s not about the sport for them. They won’t be happy until they’re being presented with the trophy before the first game of each season is played. 

Everyone else should simply laugh at the mention of any 9* in a row. 

Just when you think it can’t get any more tainted, they invent ways.  

Archived