Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Livingston chairman is the 1st I’ve heard to back spfl/fenians proposal in prem league, reiterating their shite that a void league would mean prize money being lost.  Still think the championship will be the best bet to get their fenian proposal thrown out.

Wee Fenian club. Boycott the cunts. 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Wee Fenian club. Boycott the cunts. 

They’re literally quoting the same propaganda, to get prize money league must be concluded and it can’t be made void. 
Fenian club that’ll need to be remembered. One of Rangers leading groups should now put out an article  asking  fans to boycott their stadium . 

17 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Livingston chairman is the 1st I’ve heard to back spfl/fenians proposal in prem league, reiterating their shite that a void league would mean prize money being lost.  Still think the championship will be the best bet to get their fenian proposal thrown out.

Livingston are in massive debt they will vote with thier pockets and the stink of taig has always emenated from them. 

9 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Livingston are in massive debt they will vote with thier pockets and the stink of taig has always emenated from them. 

They must get around 350k from ticket sales from us per season. If leading fans groups supported boycotts I'd back it.

4 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Hope the debt finishes them, that statement is abhorrent.
Any club that can support spfl stance in this is doing  it for one reason to gift their fenian club a title. Rangers proposal takes care of the monetary side of things and is a far fairer way to do this. Put the remaining kitty in one basket and distribute it on a need to need basis.
The English FA have released funds without without finished league positions so why can’t our fucked up little football association, rhetorical question as we know the answer. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Any club that can support spfl stance in this is doing  it for one reason to gift their fenian club a title. Rangers proposal takes care of the monetary side of things and is a far fairer way to do this. Put the remaining kitty in one basket and distribute it on a need to need basis.
The English FA have released funds without without finished league positions so why can’t our fucked up little football association, rhetorical question as we know the answer. 

They have. As have the SPFL.

The remainder can be used, it doesn't have to be decided on league positions.  That’s what Rangers have proposed. 

Rangers proposal would be paying out the remaining prize money on current league positions.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Its been known for years that they are a basket case, A company I worked for did some work for them years ago it was a payment up front kind of deal. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Interesting that government saying 10th of June restrictions lifted to football teams.

Just wondering when they were planning telling everyone else.

Well that changes everything.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Rangers proposal would be paying out the remaining prize money on current league positions.

It is important to recognise that these clubs across all the leagues are now in a financially precarious situation.

As a club, Rangers will immediately propose a member’s resolution which would release prize money to be distributed to all clubs throughout Scotland urgently. We believe that this is the priority in the present circumstances. It is vital to show respect for all clubs across the Scottish game, regardless of league position or financial standing. 

Where does it state that? Release prize money to be distributed to all clubs. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Interesting that government saying 10th of June restrictions lifted to football teams.

Just wondering when they were planning telling everyone else.

"may not be lifted until a minimum of June 10th"

It is important to recognise that these clubs across all the leagues are now in a financially precarious situation.

As a club, Rangers will immediately propose a member’s resolution which would release prize money to be distributed to all clubs throughout Scotland urgently. We believe that this is the priority in the present circumstances. It is vital to show respect for all clubs across the Scottish game, regardless of league position or financial standing. 

Where does it state that? Release prize money to be distributed to all clubs. 

Prize money is based on positions.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I seen that.

Interesting that SPFL have been told but the public, Business’s - peoples livelihoods are left wondering.

Obviously if it is true.

Afaik it's just advice at the minute and tbh, I think its better that the government aren't putting possible dates out there as it'll just lead to problems down the line if June 10th comes and we're no further forward.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They must get around 350k from ticket sales from us per season. If leading fans groups supported boycotts I'd back it.

I think the vast majority would but there would never be a total boycott (Dundee United) but I reckon we could cut that £350k down to 50k which would sink them. Best reaction against a club would be when the tickets for the game are sent to us, because they will be expecting full stands and will have had to get things in place. Club 1872 announce the boycott, we take like 100 tickets, total boycott never going to happen. And bye bye Livingston you have suckled at the tit of the tarriers for the last time. 

Direct action we have the numbers. 

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The entire club backed a boycott against Dundee United a few years back and what happened?  People still bought tickets and went.  It was an embarrassment.  We can’t do it, it’s a pointless to even try.

5 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

I think the vast majority would but there would never be a total boycott (Dundee United) but I reckon we could cut that £350k down to 50k which would sink them. Best reaction against a club would be when the tickets for the game are sent to us, because they will be expecting full stands and will have had to get things in place. Club 1872 announce the boycott, we take like 100 tickets, total boycott never going to happen. And bye bye Livingston you have suckled at the tit of the tarriers for the last time. 

Direct action we have the numbers. 

Exactly, we could never have a total boycott because there will always be Rangers fan who go to the games.  Even if asked to stay away by the manager and directors they would still go.  Wasn’t there a fan rep at the Dundee Inited boycott?  That was a total embarrassment and should be the last time we ever mention boycotts.

11 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The vote is to remove that requirement. It shouldn’t need a vote to be honest. 
Edit. Your right if the Sun article is correct, just read it.

They've been briefed by the club, as have a few others.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Prize money is based on positions.

Is that set in stone?  I mean, number of games that constitute a completed season can be changed so why not the distribution of prize money.  Distribute an equal share to everyone meaning everyone but the Old Form will receive more.  Giving other clubs a financial reason to back our proposal would motivate them to get behind it.

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

The entire club backed a boycott against Dundee United a few years back and what happened?  People still bought tickets and went.  It was an embarrassment.  We can’t do it, it’s a pointless to even try.

Part of me doesn't want to as I'd rather back the team.

But if the club refused tickets and prominent groups / RSCs asked for fans not to go if Livi sold direct then I'd support it.

Yes folk still went to Dundee, but in far reduced numbers and in a fashion that would harm clubs normally receiving 6k fans or whatever per game.

Archived