The media

MacBoyd

Disgusting and vile but we need to get some lackies back.

The paedophiles bitching and moaning has been encouraged throughout this, they were able to set the narrative. If Rangers had done that we would have been ridiculed and savagely criticised.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Disgusting and vile but we need to get some lackies back.

The paedophiles bitching and moaning has been encouraged throughout this, they were able to set the narrative. If Rangers had done that we would have been ridiculed and savagely criticised.

We have plenty of them writing in papers and on the airwaves - but sadly it's the likes of Barry Ferguson, Derek Ferguson, Billy Dodds, Alex Rae, Cammy Bell, Derek Johnston, Ally McCoist etc. They are all conditioned to knee bend and take the Catholic pay masters cock, tho.

Only one that can give it a little (when he feels like it) is Kris Boyd.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

We have plenty of them writing in papers and on the airwaves - but sadly it's the likes of Barry Ferguson, Derek Ferguson, Billy Dodds, Alex Rae, Cammy Bell, Derek Johnston, Ally McCoist etc. They are all conditioned to knee bend and take the Catholic pay masters cock, tho.

Think that's a bit unfair on Alex Rae. Agree with the rest though.

11 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Think that's a bit unfair on Alex Rae. Agree with the rest though.

He never steps out his wee comfort zone on Radio Catholic. I'll never forget him during admin basically saying when they were wanting to strip our titles that it didn't bother him cos he knew he won them. That's a cowardly stand-point as far as I'm concerned.

He never goes beyond himself to defend us. Might be a great guy and staunch bluenose in person. I'm 100% sure of that in fact but this is about voices in the media and public fighting our corner strongly. I've never seen it.

The scum run the upper echelons of media, journalism, local and national govts, judicial system etc. The old adage of what school did you go to being central to recruitment / promotion has returned but with a 180 degree flip. 

Even those of a known or perceived Rangers persuasion are either weak, suppressed or portray a pov more often agreed with in the Gallowgate than Govan. 

This isnt changing any time soon. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The scum run the upper echelons of media, journalism, local and national govts, judicial system etc. The old adage of what school did you go to being central to recruitment / promotion has returned but with a 180 degree flip. 

Even those of a known or perceived Rangers persuasion are either weak, suppressed or portray a pov more often agreed with in the Gallowgate than Govan. 

This isnt changing any time soon. 

Do something about it the rather than sitting on your arse complaining on the internet.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Do something about it the rather than sitting on your arse complaining on the internet.

It's a stitch up. Only taigs succeed, or non taigs who act like taigs.

I've no intention of getting papped out of my job and using the impetus that provides to give me the drive to become that guy that sounds to most bears like a taig .

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's a stitch up. Only taigs succeed, or non taigs who act like taigs.

I've no intention of getting papped out of my job and using the impetus that provides to give me the drive to become that guy that sounds to most bears like a taig .

So you want everyone else to do it instead. That's the big problem here. Everyone greets they are running the show but no cunt is willing to actually do anything to change it except whine on the internet. The only thing that's let them get to where they are is sheer apathy. And the same thing is what will let them remain where they are. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you want everyone else to do it instead. That's the big problem here. Everyone greets they are running the show but no cunt is willing to actually do anything to change it except whine on the internet. The only thing that's let them get to where they are is sheer apathy. And the same thing is what will let them remain where they are. 

Dont want everyone else to do anything of the sort. Literally never said I wanted this from everyone else.

Youve made the leap into journalism for reasons known to you. You write about Rangers, we get it. You prefer not to write about our enemies, we know that too. Theres probably more bears who think you come across as a taig than a bear given your views, so your platform might be working for you but I'm not so sure about for the fan base.

Maybe if folk thought they could succeed in changing the narrative they would. You're doing next to fuck all to suggest that's the case, probably more like proving nothing changes and opportunities / voices to attack the system or our haters can only fail.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont want everyone else to do anything of the sort. Literally never said I wanted this from everyone else.

Youve made the leap into journalism for reasons known to you. You write about Rangers, we get it. You prefer not to write about our enemies, we know that too. Theres probably more bears who think you come across as a taig than a bear given your views, so your platform might be working for you but I'm not so sure about for the fan base.

Maybe if folk thought they could succeed in changing the narrative they would. You're doing next to fuck all to suggest that's the case, probably more like proving nothing changes and opportunities / voices to attack the system or our haters can only fail.

So you want the status quo to continue?

I made the leap into journalism so I could write about football. 

With 26m page views over the last 14 months or so, I think my platform is working out just fine for me and the fan base. If people didn't like it, they wouldn't read in the numbers they do. 

Just now, The Dude said:

So you want the status quo to continue?

I made the leap into journalism so I could write about football. 

With 26m page views over the last 14 months or so, I think my platform is working out just fine for me and the fan base. If people didn't like it, they wouldn't read in the numbers they do. 

You're a journalist. What has your journalistic flair done to support and drive the Rangers cause on these huge issues since the close down?

Where have you got the support buying into what you've written that gives resolve about Rangers stance?

44 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're a journalist. What has your journalistic flair done to support and drive the Rangers cause on these huge issues since the close down?

Where have you got the support buying into what you've written that gives resolve about Rangers stance?

I've been furloughed for the last ten days or so. Before that, I was writing all sorts of stuff. Feel free to have a look https://www.rangersnews.uk

7 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Problem is McCoist aside they all have the combined IQ of a peanut MM

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've been furloughed for the last ten days or so. Before that, I was writing all sorts of stuff. Feel free to have a look https://www.rangersnews.uk

Can you link me to the ones where you're fighting out corner re our clubs views on 38 games needed to win league. Perhaps where you've challenged the narrative put forward by others who counter this view.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can you link me to the ones where you're fighting out corner re our clubs views on 38 games needed to win league. Perhaps where you've challenged the narrative put forward by others who counter this view.

Mate the cunt writes on celtic sites also. Wouldnt surprise me if he has an acct on a celtic forum.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ive not written any opinion stuff challenging the view because all the information I have from people more qualified than myself is that the SPFL's position was one they could get through. It would also be hypocritical of me to write something I simply don't believe or particularly agree with. I think null and voiding the season would do far more damage than ending it now so I'm not going to champion null and void in articles. 

I'm not just going to write stuff to pander to people. 

I've probably written some news stories on it - but it's certainly not something I've looked to counter as it's simply something I don't agree with. 

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am tasked with guiding and developing a team of writers on the Rangers site, a celtic site (www.67hailhail.com) and a non-Old Firm related site (www.nottheoldfirm.com).

Christ knows where you've lifted that from but it has absolutely nothing to do with me. 😂 

Archived