Club statement | Members resolution proposal

OceanRain

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Not sure if I'm reading that wrongly, but how can you give out prize money if we're saying the leagues not won until all 38 games are concluded? 

Reading it as ‘releasing prize money’ which I think means there’s an amount of money that every team is due at end of season,  so give out what they can just now to assist clubs financially.  

15 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Reading it as ‘releasing prize money’ which I think means there’s an amount of money that every team is due at end of season,  so give out what they can just now to assist clubs financially.  

They already have. The only payment which remains outstanding from the SPFL is based on final league positions.

I thought is was very bland and was left wondering what they were trying to say.

If money is available then certainly some at least should be paid out, but is that being stopped by any club ? Is any club against that idea? I cannot think why.  

Well over to the taigs now ,They has a statement the other day saying they wanted the season played out ,Will they go against what they have just said 

Of course they will and not one cunt out there will dare criticise them for it 

1 hour ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Not sure if I'm reading that wrongly, but how can you give out prize money if we're saying the leagues not won until all 38 games are concluded? 

You could give all clubs what the bottom team would get as a starter.

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The part about future proofing reeks of concession

I kind of think so too . They are using the Hearts situation as some sort of example  . Knowing that hearts themselves, will vote for self interest before principles 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I kind of think so too . They are using the Hearts situation as some sort of example  . Knowing that hearts themselves, will vote for self interest before principles 

Yeah. There’s no  condemnation of awarding titles. 

Almost as if they will be pacified with a restructuring solution that protects potentially relegated clubs. 

Absolutley nothing about titles. Not a good statement.  

Archived