VIP member email - Bar72

j1mgg

33 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I do get that, but maybe they should be mindful though and show consideration and common sense. Just a thought.

Another thing I will say, though, is that prices do go up. On everything in life. Season tickets aren't exempt from that. We can't keep expecting directors to top up cash flow and not pay our way too - but this is different to the generic £20 or so the season tickets generally go up by each season. 

Yeah, I agree the timing is as questionable as the hike is. Depends on alot of stuff like how Bar 72  is changing and whether the renewed facility will be priced like for like as compared to others, but on the face of it it's a big, big ask.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Uhu, and? It's a general point. I've already implied it's a steep ask. Which is why I put 'within reason' in there, to highlight that that said, I'm not necessarily agreeing with the level of the hike.

"And?"

And 40% isn't within reason.

5 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

"And?"

And 40% isn't within reason.

Jesus. For the hard of understanding... never said it was, already implied it's steep, ergo not within reason. 'Within reason' is clearly being used as a qualifier that I'm not necessarily saying I agree with this rise when I say you do what you have to for success the next season.

33 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Club are probably looking at two years worth of Euro games extra and thinking of the revenue they can make. But if we got knocked out by a Progres again it’s a bloody steep ticket for that increase.

The other thing they have to consider is if they are upping the service level and people don’t want to renew for that price they should be giving them first dibs on season tickets before anyone on the supposed waiting list.

For comparison if anyone’s interested I got offered a similar seat to Bar72 at Arsenal for this season and it was minimum price of £2995 for the corner! 

Do Bar72 have to buy tickets for the Cup & European games? Or is it just a one off payment at the start and it encompasses all home games?

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Jesus. For the hard of understanding... never said it was, already implied it's steep, ergo not within reason. 'Within reason' is clearly being used as a qualifier that I'm not necessarily saying I agree with this rise when I say you do what you have to for success the next season.

Are you finished editing this?

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Do Bar72 have to buy tickets for the Cup & European games? Or is it just a one off payment at the start and it encompasses all home games?

One off payment, that includes all home games.

The list is on page 2.

Can be worth it if we do well in Europe, is an absolute stinker if bail out early of Europe and cups.

We brought a new guy in to maximise revenue, and this is what they are doing.

Just now, j1mgg said:

One off payment, that includes all home games.

The list is on page 2.

Can be worth it if we do well in Europe, is an absolute stinker if bail out early of Europe and cups.

We brought a new guy in to maximise revenue, and this is what they are doing.

Fuck me. 

Much did you pay last Season?

I paid near enough £700 for my ST, then think about all the games added on. I basically should have had a beer & pie for every game.

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

All home games mate. 

Anyone want to work our what a normal ST has to pay over and above the basic price when you add on all cup games euro games. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All home games mate. 

Anyone want to work our what a normal ST has to pay over and above the basic price when you add on all cup games euro games. 

How do you know how many cup and Euro games we'll be playing next season?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

All home games mate. 

My 4 season books were just over £2k. After all the Europa , cup games and friendlies it totalled nearer £3.5k

Only had 3/4 of last years season ticket fs and have written it off as i am a fan, but 40% is ridiculous. Guess if you can afford it no problem, just more greed under the guise of raising funds for the first team to win the title. 

Meh

9 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Are you finished editing this?

What's wrong with editing? Like realising your point could be fuller or better expressed and then doing so is a bad thing. Fucking hell man. I'll remember in future your posts are maybe not as good as they could be cause you think editing is some kind of sign of weakness.

It’s basically the same set up as the live screening of away games in bar72 , hiked the price when everybody just wanted to watch the games with their mates at the original good price , nobody is interested in a Q&A just wanted a bit of atmosphere watching the game 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

What's wrong with editing? Like realising your point could be fuller or better expressed and then doing so is a bad thing. Fucking hell man. I'll remember in future your posts are maybe not as good as they could be cause you think editing is some kind of sign of weakness.

It was more the fact you were accusing me of failing to understand your posts when you clearly hadn't even though through your own argument before posting.

Pleased to see you're taking it on board, though.

image.jpeg

So £1173. I think there’s maybe a couple of away games in there so we’ll call it £1100. 

How much was a Bar72 ticket last year?

If it's under £1100 then they're not making any more markup than a GR3 or GR4 seat. But giving them a far better experience. 

Total gamble on if we go far in Europe or the Cups.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

image.jpeg

So £1173. I think there’s maybe a couple of away games in there so we’ll call it £1100. 

On the flip side, what if we got booted out of Europe in the first round, and got a load of away games in the cup.

Archived