SPFL petition to Void Season and reconstruct league

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The  majority of peadophiles (or people fucking boys in the arse) are middle aged white men. If that's why we should be 'shooting catholics' then there's far more than them at it. 

Honestly mate, give it a rest the guy made a comment why do you need to argue with everyone?

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And I made a comment back, isn't that how forums work? 

Yes in part, but you answer everyone back, you never let things slide, rarely do you appear to actually agree with any view other than yours. There are many interpretations available on many subject matters it could be possible, in fact given the number of differing views on here that probability would indicate that sometimes you may say, 'actually you have a point, or discuss it further' you just go down the road that everyone else is wrong and you are correct. 

Just because the rules are written it does not mean the spfl interpretation is correct. You dint really consider that stance though.

You are coming across as arrogant and above posters and frankly I understand why you get a hard time.

I also understand you dont complain about the abuse, I just dont get why you insist in setting yourself up for it, if would wear me down tbh. Always arguing with people.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I have them too, got the antidepressants to prove it.

It's not a competition mate and frankly it is none of my business that you have mental health issues, but since you bring it up, thanks for sharing it isnt easy to do so.

I just would not use it to criticise another.

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Yes in part, but you answer everyone back, you never let things slide, rarely do you appear to actually agree with any view other than yours. There are many interpretations available on many subject matters it could be possible, in fact given the number of differing views on here that probability would indicate that sometimes you may say, 'actually you have a point, or discuss it further' you just go down the road that everyone else is wrong and you are correct. 

Just because the rules are written it does not mean the spfl interpretation is correct. You dint really consider that stance though.

You are coming across as arrogant and above posters and frankly I understand why you get a hard time.

I also understand you dont complain about the abuse, I just dont get why you insist in setting yourself up for it, if would wear me down tbh. Always arguing with people.

Generally if I agree I'll either rep a post or won't post. Simply posting in agreement with an existing post doesn't, imo add anything. I've always done that in the eight years or so I've posted on here. Infact, I've almost certainly explained this several times before on here when others have said I'm 'always arguing.' I just don't see the point in posting 'aye I agree' unless there's anything to add to it.

I absolutely did consider the stance the SPFL's interpretation was wrong, which is why I got an independent lawyer to confirm/deny it was a valid interpretation.

I couldn't care less about getting a hard time. It's water off a ducks back. I've had far worse than some anonymous internet folk calling me some bad names. If it was something I was bothered about I'd have stopped posting on here a long time ago.

I probably do come across as being arrogant and above some posters but when you've got people continually taking shots at you for shite as trivial as who you work for, having facial hair, having mental health issues, not writing on demand like a performing monkey and shit loads more, you kinda stop giving a fuck whether you are coming across as reasonable to folk who have no intent in being reasonable to you. As I've said plenty of times before - and probably to you too - if folk are civil to me, I'm perfectly civil back. Folk act the cunt, I'll act the cunt.

Arguing with folk on here doesn't wear me down because, I don't take it all that seriously. It's the internet. Far more important things to worry about than whether anonymous forum users think I'm a cunt or not.

face up to it 4 games a season and 2 cups is too much familiarity since the 4 games and add on at the end top6 the quality of our game has gone downhill fast .top teams playing for tv money the rest ,tough . bring back 16 or 18 teams in each league. look at the attendances for the lower leagues in hundreds .

Archived