Scottish Cup

Colin Traive

It looks like the Liewell carve up that fenian apologists like The Dude have been giving the hard sell is going to be forced through regardless of the blatant injustice of it, especially to clubs like Hearts and Thistle, even more than us.

So the league will be gifted albeit with an asterisk.

But what about the Scottish Cup? Has any decision been reached yet?

Or can we assume that, on the basis that the filth were favourites, the SFA will gift it like the league?

15 minutes ago, mus said:

So basically what  you mean is that the dude was right all along but you can't/won't admit that so resort to name calling?

Do you think it's right for celtic to be given a title they didn't win? Do you think the dude should be winding up Rangers supporters about this 24 hours a day?

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Do you think it's right for celtic to be given a title they didn't win? Do you think the dude should be winding up Rangers supporters about this 24 hours a day?

I'm not saying that, i'm just saying he said all along this is what would happen and got hammered for it, but it seems he was right,  he seemed to be stating what would happen from a  neutral perspective rather than a Rangers fan one which possibly wasn't the best idea in here but he was still correct!

37 minutes ago, mus said:

So basically what  you mean is that the dude was right all along but you can't/won't admit that so resort to name calling?

Can you not read?

Your pal has been pushing for the scum to get a title they didn’t win, fuck all to do with the cup.

And if someone acts like a taig, then that’s what he’ll get called.

Enjoying sooking fenian boaby.

31 minutes ago, mus said:

I'm not saying that, i'm just saying he said all along this is what would happen and got hammered for it, but it seems he was right,  he seemed to be stating what would happen from a  neutral perspective rather than a Rangers fan one which possibly wasn't the best idea in here but he was still correct!

Last time I checked, it hasn't happened yet.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So there isn't a vote going on and the SPFL aren't trying to award titles and push through relegation based on the games played so far ?

I will say it again,

Last I checked it hasn't happened yet and may not pass.

Do me a favour and stop replying to me for a few days pal, you are exhausting and take the fun out of forums.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I will say it again,

Last I checked it hasn't happened yet and may not pass.

Do me a favour and stop replying to me for a few days pal, you are exhausting and take the fun out of forums.

And I'd always said that could happen.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

SC will be scrapped.

Wouldn't be a treble regardless as they didn't win the league. 

That is what any sensible person would think mate, but I also read they are speaking about playing the three games at the start of next season, whenever that is. :duh:

Nuts and stupid but it gives the tarriers a chance of another cup, treble or not. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is what any sensible person would think mate, but I also read they are speaking about playing the three games at the start of next season, whenever that is. :duh:

Nuts and stupid but it gives the tarriers a chance of another cup, treble or not. 

Giving trophies to fenians, that’s the sole purpose of the Hampden cabal.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Im sorry, let me humbly apologise for a tongue in cheek post after being called a fenian apologist by the OP.  

You have said you don't give a fuck if they get the title or not, well I can tell you that there are a lot of bears who do give a fuck and for you to be basking in the fact that you may be correct is out of order in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, 2daludaludalu said:

You have said you don't give a fuck if they get the title or not, well I can tell you that there are a lot of bears who do give a fuck and for you to be basking in the fact that you may be correct is out of order in my opinion.

Great. Basking? Nah, just taking the pish out the Op. 

Archived