Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eejay the dj said:

You assuming a curve ball from the taigs ??. To throw everyone of their scent 

I don't think it is possible to throw anyone off a taig's scent, even oust would have no chance against those fuckers

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Moral high ground is a trait for that club.  Lawell knows that this will all be forensically investigated one way or the other, his silence confirms that.

I could be wrong, not ITK or anything, but I have a feeling that this is how it will play out.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I prefer it that way . I wan't to know, who  our enemies and the cunts with everything to hide are

Would not trust them for a second not to cook the books if the vote was anonymous. 

Published results please - perhaps wait till everyone has voted. 

For any club not represented on the board the obvious, logical vote should be Yes

In a normal organisation the board members, who are screaming "We've done nothing wrong" would vote Yes to demonstrate just that.

That they are doing everything and anything to stop an II tells us everything we need to know.

That others not represented on the board will back them is even more concerning

I'm going for an optimistic 22

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Only another 8 teams backing us would be pretty humiliating tbh.

its pretty humiliating that 41 of the 42 aren't wanting this investigation to get rid of the cabal and stranglehold that one club, nay one person, has over the entire structure of football in the country.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I prefer it that way . I wan't to know, who  our enemies and the cunts with everything to hide are

We would know anyway even if it was a secret vote . The yes voters will come out and explain to their fans why they voted yes . The no voters would keep a "dignified silence "

I actually think it will pass and an investigation might well happen. Lawell will have covered all tracks by now and any incriminating evidence shredded. He'll happily throw Doncaster under the bus, and that's great to get rid of him. However, he'll just be replaced by another puppet! 

5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

What time are we expecting results to leak out?

About 2 mins after the meeting ends

edit: I won’t be surprised if someone messages Jackson as soon as 11 no votes are registered 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Good luck with that - you can smell ‘em a mile off!!!

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

I actually think it will pass and an investigation might well happen. Lawell will have covered all tracks by now and any incriminating evidence shredded. He'll happily throw Doncaster under the bus, and that's great to get rid of him. However, he'll just be replaced by another puppet! 

No way. 

I’ll apologise to you if I’m wrong, but if the board vote no then only 3 more no votes are required.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

😂 maniac. Bet your a bookies best mate.

Stoped betting a while back, when your in work waiting for the Australian and the J league to kick off for over 1.5 goals while waiting for some player you never heard of to score first then you know there is an issue hahaha

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Hope you're way off the mark with that one, if only we could disband the SPFL and start a fresh with decent people in charge and revamp the game

When our game is shutdown, this is the best time to do it.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Hope you're way off the mark with that one, if only we could disband the SPFL and start a fresh with decent people in charge and revamp the game

When our game is shutdown, this is the best time to do it.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

No way. 

I’ll apologise to you if I’m wrong, but if the board vote no then only 3 more no votes are required.

Hope I'm wrong too guys, just applying the rules as they have panned out from the last 15 years or so!

Archived