Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It's likely that we will get a fair amount of votes for an independent investigation.  It won't be enough and we wont get it though. 

We will all be told to move on for the good of the game.

After that, I'm not as sure as to what will happen.

I would listen to gogzy as he  is alleged to have experience  of vote rigging and some maintain to this  day that Cosmo's empty bawsack won that Bear of the day vote . 

I think there were allegations  of spivvery from some quarters too

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Swally said:

Just listening to the bbc podcast for today, Charlie Adam on and he says Peter Lawwell is great for celtic and has been dignified throughout.

I hated that cunt as a player and a lot of people thought I wasn't justified with my hatred, I am now.

that fat toothless haloween pumpkin is after a move to a Scottish club, he's been whoring himself for years - he needs the green light from the jap to enter the scottish game

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

Just listening to the bbc podcast for today, Charlie Adam on and he says Peter Lawwell is great for celtic and has been dignified throughout.

I hated that cunt as a player and a lot of people thought I wasn't justified with my hatred, I am now.

57EEFC8A-C423-4A3A-8201-3B06DF49EEAD.thumb.jpeg.3534f98c390b6b7d0a81cb13da084c7f.jpeg

34 years of age mate.

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

I would listen to gogzy as he  is alleged to have experience  of vote rigging and some maintain to this  day that Cosmo's empty bawsack won that Bear of the day vote . 

I think there were allegations  of spivvery from some quarters too

THere was a robust discussion before the vote.  And after.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

How far ranging would the no confidence vote cover? The 3 main guys? The bullying board members? The rest of SPFL headquarters?

I understand the need for oust Doncaster or the 3 of them is priority but if people stay in a job that were accepting of their 3 motives then they should be removed as well.

All those in concert with Dungcaster, mcLennan and fat bhoy.

Bully bhoys would panic, if not, implicate them too.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Slant eyed Pete, must be wondering what way to jump. 
Does he vote Yes and hope they don’t throw him under the Bus or vote No and look guilty as sin by going against the other top clubs in Scotland. 

He will say fuck all, sit back and let this play out,no matter the final outcome,the Jap,the cunt has made millions, took the gullible for a ride ,as long as they bring  in money he is going nowhere, another despicable  bastard in a long line of human detritus associated with the club with no shame.

Remember  he is the guy who  signed  of the cheques to the trophy centre. He didn't know what was going  on, Kelly,  McGinn , Whyte or whoever  the chairman was at the time.

? Hey boss why are we paying millions for plastic trophies to a nonce in the jail

Ans.from A.B.C. listen Peter he is a good guy ,one of our own , they pesky weans made it all up, don't  you know  about  the open secret , Ask Tommy or big Frank they'll tell you the same.

Thanks ,  that's me in the clear then.

This is the cunt who needs kicked out of  Scottish Football alongside his employers. 

All the shit that has went down has been  done on their behalf so they can claim another tainted title nothing more nothing less.

No morals ,No regrets, No shame a club full of reprobates founded on sectarianism  who have brought  fuck all but harm to the game and our society. 

Couldn't give a fuck if we never played them again, Let them apply  to the league of their precious homeland to ply their vile trade.

Pretty sure they would knock the cunts back.

Who in their right minds would want to be associated with them.

We Fired = You Re-Hired. 

Kick them Out. 

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Aberdeen Football Club will vote for the resolution at tomorrow’s SPFL EGM. Chairman, Dave Cormack, sets out the Club’s position.

“We reiterate our belief that an independent inquiry is the only way of drawing a line under what has become a highly damaging episode for the whole of Scottish football.

“There is a distressing lack of confidence and trust between the SPFL leadership and many of the clubs, and it is hard to see a resolution, far less a reconciliation, without some form of impartial and objective assessment of the many claims and counter-claims.

“Some of those involved will be prepared to make information known in confidence through an independent inquiry, which they would not otherwise be willing to disclose. The SPFL will be able to provide details of the contractual consequences for the SPFL of different possible outcomes, which they have felt unable to share with members, and therefore the opportunity to obtain confirmation that their proposal was the only practicable option available.

“Importantly, there will be the opportunity for the SPFL’s Chief Executive and Legal Advisor to be cleared of the serious allegations that have been made.

“It is difficult to see how these outcomes could be achieved in a different way.”

Missed a lot over the last few hours but started reading at this part, very good to see the :aberdeen: join in with the vote for the inquiry, I would go as far as to say hope their lambing goes well this season.

Back to normal dislike soon though. :pipe:

PS Well over 1000 pages now. :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The cunts on that hotline never quote you ,I used to phone up back in the day ,I got through to Shug on the Monday ,made a very valid point ,didn’t get printed ,

Phoned up the next day got through to one of his rent boys ,made same comment but added that I was disappointed oor Nuremberg didn’t print it 

Next day my comment was there alright but completely diluted and twisted to make me look a right mongo ,I got pelters for weeks from my mates 

The misquoting was why I stopped phoning in. Spoke to Dominic Diamond on 606 and ripped the spunkbubble a new arsehole. 

21 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

" We will back wholeheartedly the option of the club exploring further action should we indeed be expelled from the Premier League. "

The Foundation aren't fucking about here! They're spelling it out loud and clear to the SPFL.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!

I honestly think if Hearts went down that avenue and their solicitor did crowd fund it many football supporters from other clubs would support it especially older ones. I know many older football fans with disabilities who just love going to watch football. They pick smaller teams with facilities and love the camaraderie and hospitality  that they get. I would certainly donate something.

25 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I don’t know how anyone can take that specky fudball Spew Heevins seriously.

Take a load of utter shite and talks it through his nose. 

Nasally noncey old wankstain.

Dave, I remember deciding to tune in to SSB the very first day (a Friday I believe) of awarding celtic the title was muted. His (Keevens) opinion was that whilst not mathematically secure, this basically should not be done. Actually quite refreshing an opinion to hear from him and that programme considering imo it’s a loaded propaganda vehicle for a certain section of the community.
On looking to the follow up programme on the Monday I lasted 10 minutes as surprise surprise, he’d done a 180’ turn and celtic should in fact be named as champions (Dundee fc’esk u-turn). Then of course The usual ‘Rangers’ supporter phoned in to agree with this. Nothing more than a celtic cheer leader who has wore blinkers his whole professional career towards the biggest ‘open secret’ in Scottish football...

Good to see Aberdeen voting with us. 

Just frustrating that the SPFL stooge clubs will sink it.  Starting to think we'll get enough numbers to heap more pressure on Doncaster but.  This isn't just going to disappear like they hoped. 

Vote of no confidence or legal action next. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Good to see Aberdeen voting with us. 

Just frustrating that the SPFL stooge clubs will sink it.  Starting to think we'll get enough numbers to heap more pressure on Doncaster but.  This isn't just going to disappear like they hoped. 

Vote of no confidence or legal action next. 

Has Hibs said anything on which way they intend to vote mate 

The scum will wait til sufficient votes in one of the categories torpedo the proposal. Then their vote becomes irrelevant. 

Whether the vote continues until all clubs have voted/ formally abstained or its ended there and then is where for me it could get murky. If first 4 votes are against the proposal, is it a case of that's all there is to see folks, vote closed type shenanigans?

Archived