Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Void the league and give tv companies an extra year onto their deal.

No titles given out for nothing, no one relegated. 

I know people don’t want to hear it but there is nothing the club can do to stop celtic being handed the title. Every club in the country bar 2 are happy for it to happen.

Nothing is stopping that. They’ll be declared “champions” imminently. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Media for me shoulder the blame ,they are the ones who peddled the anti tarrier shite for years ,they are the ones who sensationalise the stuff that goes against the tarriers and washes over the stuff that goes against us,

This pressurised the likes of Lieswell to be shoehorned into positions that allowed him to take over 

I’ll never forgive their treatment of Morelos, hopefully they try it again now we have finally found our voice. 

Media for me shoulder the blame ,they are the ones who peddled the anti tarrier shite for years ,they are the ones who sensationalise the stuff that goes against the tarriers and washes over the stuff that goes against us,

This pressurised the likes of Lieswell to be shoehorned into positions that allowed him to take over 

The sloganeering media has built one brand and diminished the other.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Poor Neill being driven out of his job in the middle of a pandemic by the big bad Rangers, is this a new narrative being set, I hope when the SPFL is sufficiently cleansed we go after all these complicit cunts in the media 

Agree mate.

Particularly after what's been written in the rhetard and sun, they would be my first targets.

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

To be fair think Rangers have released enough statements on the matter without club 1872 getting involved.

Not on awarding celtic a title they haven't - Rangers don't want a null and void

The statement at the start and another follow-up one said they don't think prizes should be given out for an uncompleted season, which was right, but their preference is to finish the season

There's no specific mention of fighting anything in court on celtic getting given a title they haven't won. We should be clear on this that we'll fight that aspect of this.

There should be uproar from us on that

23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Iv got the McGuire on just now PLZ they all back an inquiry now ,to cleanse the game but leaning towards the narratives of clearing donkey and the lawyer 

now sympathising with donkey saying he might walk because he’s had enough 

He has had enough!! yea enough  of Scottish footballs money over the last ? seasons to see his days out, big bucks for failure absolute plus whatever other perks that goes with the lapdog gig.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I know people don’t want to hear it but there is nothing the club can do to stop celtic being handed the title. Every club in the country bar 2 are happy for it to happen.

Correct the minute that corrupt vote went through that was it ,precedent was set with the lower leagues 

The Dundee no vote debacle was the catalyst for this situation we have now ,they were 100pc coerced into changing the  vote ,

If the voted no and stayed that way there would still have been a rammy to find a system to hand them a title though 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Good afternoon,

I’d like to draw your attention to an article I’ve had the displeasure of reading this morning on social media. I have attached the original headline and the link to the article in this email. 

For some context, Sonia O’Neill is a professional footballer for Rangers Women’s Football Club. A woman who has a role inspiring many young women who want to make it in the game. 

Here in this article, which is at best a sexist piece of nonsense, she is presented as a gimmick to assist Rangers FC, who are looking for an independent investigation into the corporate governance of the governing body of the league structure in which they play. Ms O’Neill is characterised as someone who can “multi-task” and help another woman, Ann Budge who is the owner of Heart of Midlothian FC.

The article doesn’t make any other reference to Ms O’Neill, other than the fact that Ms Budge might like fairer gender representation in boardrooms across Scottish football. 

These two references are the only two references that are made to Ms O’Neill in the whole article and I believe that the “journalist” who put his name to this article, Matthew Lindsay of Herald Scotland, is insinuating that Ms O’Neill could potentially sway votes in the upcoming EGM due to her appearance. 

I find it abhorrent in this day and age that a women who is a professional footballer is subject to this kind of thinly veiled sexism and referenced in an article that only speaks about the corporate governance of the Scottish Professional Football League, something which Ms O’Neill has no involvement in whatsoever. 

I look forward to your reply and if you need any assistance in taking this further I’d be happy to help. 

Thanks for all your time...

If anyone has anything to add to that or to take away anything let me know. I’m not normally one for highlighting these things but that article is the most ridiculous piece of nonsense I’ve ever read. I’m not particularly invested in women’s football either but it’s about time we started picking up on these ridiculous articles which are attacking people’s character with no relevance whatsoever 

Another highly proficient South American player who plays for Rangers being denigrated by the Scottish Media, who’d have thought it, but I suppose they are desperate to deflect, and as their favourite evil black South American is currently in his home town of Cereté doing very worthy charitable work it has destroyed their hate campaign for him and limited their spite filled diatribe.  

Correct the minute that corrupt vote went through that was it ,precedent was set with the lower leagues 

The Dundee no vote debacle was the catalyst for this situation we have now ,they were 100pc coerced into changing the  vote ,

If the voted no and stayed that way there would still have been a rammy to find a system to hand them a title though 

Hadn't the SPFL told Uefa that they were calling the leagues before the vote?

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I've never quite agreed with this sentiment.

1) EPL to resume in June means we will probably follow suit and finish the season behind closed doors.

2) If lets say, something bad happens after the Germans resume play, it wouldn't surprise me if UEFA then voided all leagues.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I've never quite agreed with this sentiment.

1) EPL to resume in June means we will probably follow suit and finish the season behind closed doors.

2) If lets say, something bad happens after the Germans resume play, it wouldn't surprise me if UEFA then voided all leagues.

Can't see that happening up here mate, we don't have the money to fund it!

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Yip. I said it way back in the thread that it was all about setting a precedent in the lower leagues that could be applied thereafter in the top division.  All of the SPFL board’s actions have been aligned to this end game.  It’s actually very obvious but nobody has publicly said it.

Leslie Deans the ex Hearts Chairman did refer to “whoever is pulling the strings” a few days ago.

He knows, Uncle Peter knows, and we all know too.

40 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Isn't it glorious to at last have this shower of shameful bastards running scared to death that their whole stinking stitch up is unravelling in front of their eyes :guns:and for me even better is they have only gone and made a large percentage of what would have normally been our foes become our friends :cheers: 

I must also say well done to all the brilliant work being done all over social media by what feels like an all Rangers family mission:bow:, not only for our own clubs benefit but as importantly the whole of our game in this country. After the way our club has been treated in the last 10 years it would be easy to stay bitter, twisted and resentful.  Instead our board has simply put the emphasis on truth, equality, legality, and fairness at the forefront of this shambles. I for one feel extremely proud of the way our club has behaved in all of this, top marks Rangers    :UK:

First game back at Ibrox , should play the French National  Anthem La Marseillaise.

Thickos in ra media would wonder why.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

They were clever and snide though they went on hearsay or alleged hearsay Wether they were talking to clubs is another question altogether 

16 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I dont want to hear it, but I'm not disputing it.

What I would live to know was when was it discussed, how was it presented with risks & implications etc, and was it a formal/informal rejection by the clubs excluding 2?

I mean, 81% seemingly wanted to end the league last month..

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Sheep coming on board today is massive. Now if Hibs follow suit that's all of Scotlands top teams bar 1.

Which one is that? And why would they not suppo.. oh sorry, silly me.

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Yes the SPFL and SFA sent a letter to UEFA on the Tuesday 3 full days before the ‘vote deadline’.

Doncasters answer was “that was the feeling from a number of clubs at the time”

Cunt is a specky hotdog!

18 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’ll never forgive their treatment of Morelos, hopefully they try it again now we have finally found our voice. 

I feel after the game on the 29th the media assassination of Morelos and to some degree Rangers was the cause of our collapse.  Didn’t help the he was banned.

Archived