Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They told UEFA that the majority of clubs wanted to end the season 6 days prior to a vote to determine that. Corrupt fuckers.

Yes but no club was going to change their mind within 6 days that's ridiculous ..... oh no wait 

Tom English earlier today

"Neil Doncaster says if Rangers paid for the independent inquiry then its independence would be undermined. Tell that to the law lord who would head it up. He presents the Deloitte report as an example of proper independence. Who paid for it and how much did it cost? He won’t say."

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

I thought that too up until recently. The tarriers voting for this makes them look like they agree with the other "big clubs", meanwhile he already knows his puppet teams will vote it down.

Going to be interesting to see what he does.

How funny would it be if they voted Yes then his stooges changed their minds 😂

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Hugh is a prime Hollicom man. His boss is shagging the Hollicom boss. 

Yeh, she’s been mentioned in here a few times, could imagine her choking on her fish supper when he gave his initial opinion on air:-)...

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Tom English earlier today

"Neil Doncaster says if Rangers paid for the independent inquiry then its independence would be undermined. Tell that to the law lord who would head it up. He presents the Deloitte report as an example of proper independence. Who paid for it and how much did it cost? He won’t say."

It worries me ,that could be their next get out 

Take Rangers money, but get this shower of fuckers at Deloitte to do it again 

I genuinely hope ,we would be ready for that one 

39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've never quite agreed with this sentiment.

1) EPL to resume in June means we will probably follow suit and finish the season behind closed doors.

2) If lets say, something bad happens after the Germans resume play, it wouldn't surprise me if UEFA then voided all leagues.

Scottish football can’t afford the required testing to play behind closed doors

I just read a hatchet job on us by a guy called Mike Meehall Wood  of Forbes, then I googled him and surprise surprise big Taig fan.

Sorry non techie here but if you can be arsed have a look.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Scottish football can’t afford the required testing to play behind closed doors

Along with the fact something like 60% of players in the SPFL are out of contract at the end of this month/start of June. BCD is a no go for this season getting completed.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Maybe FIFA  investigatory chamber would step in

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’d think Deloitte would have to become part of the Independent investigation in as far as outlining the commissioning of their services, payments, points of contacts, parameters etc. In an independent investigation they couldn’t be seen to be investigating their own part in the farce...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

I’d think Deloitte would have to become part of the Independent investigation in as far as outlining the commissioning of their services, payments, points of contacts, parameters etc. In an independent investigation they couldn’t be seen to be investigating their own part in the farce...

Good reply mate . 

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

And that way we'd find out who paid for the Deloitte investigation,,,,,,,,,,,,,If there really was one and not just a piece of paper stating that one did take place..............and exactly what was in it.

First caller on SSB is a taig with their favourite word 

WHY!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!!! do we need a independent investigation 

WHY!!!!!! Are people saying my club harboured pedeos 

WHY!!!!!!!! do I need to get a job.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The current caller on Clyde, I know, is a fucking retarded fenian bellend. 

Stuttering and getting basic facts wrong.

And no it’s not Neil Doncaster. 

Yes he was getting far too angry as he wants the title awarded to the nonces.

Archived