Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

We know the vote won't pass but if we can get as near to 20 as we can then there will hopefully be some sort of no confidence call or off to the CAS.

Right now I can only see about 12-14 clubs going for it but there are fence sitters than can make all the difference.

This is just another step on a long road we have to go down but we've got to hope justice will prevail and they corrupt fucks will be gone.

Who are the clubs with a definite yes?

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Fucksake, get it right, the word is "robust".

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Surely he is only "robust" in his business dealings. 

Edit  - sorry bornabear. We obviously had the same thought. 

Sorry but my phone autocorrects to durty fenian bastard whenever I type that “R” word 😀

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

I disagree completely, I think we have mostly been proud of what our board have done.

At the end of it you're banking on other clubs being honest with themselves, not buying into rhetoric, or not being wankers.

We can't control other people, so if it fails how can you pin it on our board?

I wont.

Swally and HG5 like this

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Who are the clubs with a definite yes?

Us, Hearts, Stranraer, Aberdeen, ICT, Thistle, Falkirk and Stenhousemuir. There are clubs I think would vote yes but are far from confirmed.

Edit - Ah shit @eskbankloyal beat me to it 😂🤷‍♂️

Sweetheart likes this

31 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

What makes you think Elgin will?  I know the chairman, his primary motivation for the club is money.

Really because they have always spoken well of Rangers. Agree money is their motivation and this was proven when we were down the divisions.

10 hours ago, bornabear said:

As I said to another poster, I'm not an oracle. 

Looking at the response of a lot of clubs in the last few days, it's looking better on our side of the argument. 50% sounds big, but it's half of 42 votes, so 21 is the first target.

For what we know, I would surmise both sides are about equal in knowing who will vote for what. In my opinion, I would say half of teams have shown their colours, leaving half unknown.   The Tim teams will stick like shite to a blanket, but what the other teams who have come out and said, even down to Kelty, must have persuaded some to our cause. Will it be enough is anyone's guess, but here's hoping it is.

Cheers mate, I stopped reading before you posted hopefully we get the best result possible. :thumbup:

bornabear, eejay the dj and HG5 like this

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fuck political correctness mate, I hate lefties with a passion. 👍

I hate lefties and righties, I believe centre left or centre right is the only way forward.

Both extremes are bad imo

Dave Hedgehog and magic8ball like this

A lot of League 1 and League 2 clubs are run like bowling clubs and will face uncomfortable questions at their AGM if they vote no.

scum, Hibs (pertie), Motherwell, Hamilton, Raith, Dunfermline, Brechin and Dundee Und are all certain No votes. About the same as us with certain Yes votes. The rest could possibly go either way.

Now if the SPFL  were to televise the vote live, for a modest fee, they could probably raise enough to cover the cost of any inquiry. Take the clubs in alphabetical order, allow them a minute to speak, then declare their vote. 

HG5, Amato, The Blue and 1 other like this

25 minutes ago, Swally said:

I don't know if I should post this in here, and I can't reveal my source, but I have it on good authority the statement if the resolution is passed is;

Get it right fucking up you, ya bunch of corrupt lying cunts!

That would defo be seen as inflammatory by the Scottish MSM, I know we as Rangers fan know that it isn't but you can be guaranteed that they would twist this to suit their agenda.

Swally likes this

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When this proposal fails with about 25% of the vote will there be folk on here blaming the Board? Probably 

Gerry Britton reckons a third should be enough to " bring it on !"

I think if you get anywhere approaching a third of the member clubs voting for it, then the power play for the SPFL, who say they are not a separate entity but are representing the member clubs, will surely be to say ‘OK, let’s do this for the benefit of those clubs’,” said Britton.

“If you have a significant number of clubs backing it, and I’d say a third would be significant, then surely you say ‘bring it on’.

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fuck political correctness mate, I hate lefties with a passion. 👍

Just thought of another obstacle holding back the fame it deserves 

He’s not relevant enough 😂

Dave Hedgehog likes this

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

I hate lefties and righties, I believe centre left or centre right is the only way forward.

Both extremes are bad imo

Makes you a “Middley Diddly”

Swally likes this

3 minutes ago, The Blue said:

That would defo be seen as inflammatory by the Scottish MSM, I know we as Rangers fan know that it isn't but you can be guaranteed that they would twist this to suit their agenda.

:lol:

Gallant Pioneers likes this