Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You assuming a curve ball from the taigs ??. To throw everyone of their scent 

Moral high ground is a trait for that club.  Lawell knows that this will all be forensically investigated one way or the other, his silence confirms that.

I could be wrong, not ITK or anything, but I have a feeling that this is how it will play out.

Blumhoilann and eejay the dj like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eejay the dj said:

I prefer it that way . I wan't to know, who  our enemies and the cunts with everything to hide are

Would not trust them for a second not to cook the books if the vote was anonymous. 
 

Published results please - perhaps wait till everyone has voted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can see a scenario that we get 13 votes, just under a 1/3 and the media will all go into overdrive that not even 1/3 of the clubs want an investigation!

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Only another 8 teams backing us would be pretty humiliating tbh.

its pretty humiliating that 41 of the 42 aren't wanting this investigation to get rid of the cabal and stranglehold that one club, nay one person, has over the entire structure of football in the country.

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I prefer it that way . I wan't to know, who  our enemies and the cunts with everything to hide are

We would know anyway even if it was a secret vote . The yes voters will come out and explain to their fans why they voted yes . The no voters would keep a "dignified silence "

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think it will pass and an investigation might well happen. Lawell will have covered all tracks by now and any incriminating evidence shredded. He'll happily throw Doncaster under the bus, and that's great to get rid of him. However, he'll just be replaced by another puppet! 

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

What time are we expecting results to leak out?

About 2 mins after the meeting ends

edit: I won’t be surprised if someone messages Jackson as soon as 11 no votes are registered 

MorelosRangers likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You assuming a curve ball from the taigs ??. To throw everyone of their scent 

Good luck with that - you can smell ‘em a mile off!!!

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

I actually think it will pass and an investigation might well happen. Lawell will have covered all tracks by now and any incriminating evidence shredded. He'll happily throw Doncaster under the bus, and that's great to get rid of him. However, he'll just be replaced by another puppet! 

No way. 
 

I’ll apologise to you if I’m wrong, but if the board vote no then only 3 more no votes are required.

Rangers_no1 and LegendofCoop like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

😂 maniac. Bet your a bookies best mate.

Stoped betting a while back, when your in work waiting for the Australian and the J league to kick off for over 1.5 goals while waiting for some player you never heard of to score first then you know there is an issue hahaha

esquire8 and HG5 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueThunder said:

No way. 
 

I’ll apologise to you if I’m wrong, but if the board vote no then only 3 more no votes are required.

Numerous non board clubs will clear vote no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I actually think it will pass and an investigation might well happen. Lawell will have covered all tracks by now and any incriminating evidence shredded. He'll happily throw Doncaster under the bus, and that's great to get rid of him. However, he'll just be replaced by another puppet! 

Hope you're way off the mark with that one, if only we could disband the SPFL and start a fresh with decent people in charge and revamp the game

When our game is shutdown, this is the best time to do it.

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick check on FF,

out of the pundits in the Sun

Leckie says.................surprisingly NO! (just kidding)

The cunts cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Swally said:

Hope you're way off the mark with that one, if only we could disband the SPFL and start a fresh with decent people in charge and revamp the game

When our game is shutdown, this is the best time to do it.

 

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

No way. 
 

I’ll apologise to you if I’m wrong, but if the board vote no then only 3 more no votes are required.

Hope I'm wrong too guys, just applying the rules as they have panned out from the last 15 years or so!

Swally likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Only another 8 teams backing us would be pretty humiliating tbh.

Humiliating for the Scottish game more like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...