Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reference to the latest ICT statement...

Tom English

I think this is what you call a rebuttal. Note to some celtic fans on here: There’s really no need to bombard me with abuse. I’ve kinda heard it all before lads

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What I find absolutely hilarious is the amount of tarriers replying to ICT on twitter. This has got literally fuck all to do with them yet make it out they are having a go. A species like no other.

Especially when Inverness have made it clear twice now they have no issues with titles being awarded 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In reference to the latest ICT statement...

Tom English

I think this is what you call a rebuttal. Note to some celtic fans on here: There’s really no need to bombard me with abuse. I’ve kinda heard it all before lads

Cunts being cunts, no biggie

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Chunk Norris will be shitting himself today, imagine the amount of sweat pouring off this fat fuck today. 

He knows this is a long game and he is in the shit.

4E89CFB1-2284-461C-83A3-4DEA72E9D697.jpeg

Chunk Norris 😂😂 I don't know how you managed it, but you've outdone yourself again. 

Superb!

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

i would imagine that the conference is over and votes now submitted. Yet the SPFL say results released around 3pm. Ridiculous.

Gives them plenty of time to consult Peter and come up with an excuse for changing the result

1 hour ago, Malkster said:

need a big name to announce the winner

any suggestions?

Rod Stewart. 

Pulls an envelope out of the box and announces the  winner is cellic....then Neil Dumbcaster runs across and says, naw Rod that's old script before we were challenged, we try not to mention the cellic word now, remember.........and I've no idea why it has Peter Liewells telephone contact at the bottom either.......

1 minute ago, Alwaysblue said:

I didn't realise that - that makes a difference

Yeah seems being down here for nearly 3 years and giving zero fucks about any other team in Scotland caught me out as well. :Banane21:

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Rod Stewart. 

Pulls an envelope out of the and announces the  winner is cellic....then Neil Dumbcaster runs across and says, naw Rod that's old script before we were challenged, we try not to mention the cellic word now, remember.........

You put some effort into being unfunny as fuck 

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If hibs st Johnstone and killie vote yes that's over half the premiership the spfl won't survive that

Why wouldn’t they?

Clubs unaffected by relegation or titles who vote against a complete review free of charge have to explain why.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If the conference call is over, we should know the results in minutes and not 3pm. Unless...

If it's good news for the SPFL the results will be out within seconds. Subject to their SPAM filters.

Archived