Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Still in the closet - 2 votes

I am counting those 2 votes as ours, they may not have backed the resolution but they never gave the SPFL any sort of vote of confidence.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hope it starts off by saying We Got The Battle Fever On, Let these Cunts know This Is Not Going Away.

hope it starts with,,,,,strap yourselves in bears, here we go!

The Heart and Hand daily update  podcast is up, I am going to go for a long walk with my headphones in and listen to what these guys have to say.

On the bright side a third of Scottish football clubs are   seeking the truth unhappy with the stewardship of the goons in charge, that is a meaty number  considering 6 out the 7 on the board were for self preservation included in the two thirds.

As for the others who could not join the dots and see what was staring them in the face I have no clue what goes on in their heads, shitebaggery of the highest order.

34 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Nearly 15% of the vote was made up of SPFL board members. Was doomed from the start. 

Our next steps are crucial.  

Those board members should have recused themselves from the vote, complete conflict of interest. Turkeys would not  vote in favour of Christmas.

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

Ano mate but just get the fitba back on

cheers

So basically forget all this happened and continue to play in the corrupt league whilst the beasts get handed everything? Ok then

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

The Heart and Hand daily update  podcast is up, I am going to go for a long walk with my headphones in and listen to what these guys have to say.

On the bright side a third of Scottish football clubs are   seeking the truth unhappy with the stewardship of the goons in charge, that is a meaty number  considering 6 out the 7 on the board were for self preservation included in the two thirds.

As for the others who could not join the dots and see what was staring them in the face I have no clue what goes on in their heads, shitebaggery of the highest order.

It's a good listen

Throughout all this, there's still one massive elephant in the room which I am not getting.

Why would anyone say no to an independent enquiry? Has anyone actually given a respectable answer to this? Surely if the SPFL had done absolutely no wrong they would welcome an enquiry as it would clear their name, no? I mean it would be a massive 'fuck you' to Rangers and an excuse to hammer us with fines and sanctions for dragging the SPFL's name through the mud for the past month or so. If I were the SPFL, I would be begging for an independent enquiry right now.

Unless of course there actually was wrong doing and I didn't want to get caught, but nah, they wouldn't sink that low would they?

Glad my brother took Our season book (we shared it cos both of us couldn’t make it every week) but if I still had it I’d be giving it up and just concentrate on watching us in Europe, I couldn’t be turned off more watching us play spfl teams.

this league is Corrupt to the core!! 
It feels good to know these fucking scum balls will never see another penny of my cash, but my club don’t have much choice other than to accept it cos it will never change, pointless even playing  in this league the fenians have it sewn up before a ball is kicked

I honestly think every decision that went against us this year and last, was intentional, From cheating referees to cheating compliance officers, it can’t even be called a conspiracy theory anymore, you’d need to be stupid or a closet tarrier to think otherwise imo

Just now, TamCoopz said:

So basically forget all this happened and continue to play in the corrupt league whilst the beasts get handed everything? Ok then

Aye just crack on like get the fitba back on  as Bob Marley said don’t worry be happy

🎣

I honestly believe we'll get there. Doncaster and they 2 Fenian cunts McKenzie and McLennan won’t last, well get they cunts eventually. In saying that McKenzie is a Big Mac away from doing us a favour himself 😂😂😂😂😂

33 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Given what he earns, I wouldn't be surprised if he had

An attic

basement

5 bedroom house 

double garage

and the same again in Portugal/Spain/France

The only thing he hasn't got is a brain.

Ewan Murray

@mrewanmurray

Most staggering element of today is that Dundee - central to this voting farce, called for all sorts, afforded opportunity to explain absolutely everything - didn't vote for an investigation :lol:

Hate both Dundee clubs now in equal measure.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I honestly believe we'll get there. Doncaster and they 2 Fenian cunts McKenzie and McLennan won’t last, well get they cunts eventually. In saying that McKenzie is a Big Mac away from doing us a favour himself 😂😂😂😂😂

Hopefully asap, but they'll try just replacing like for like, that can't happen or we'll be back at square one.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

McKenzie is one khunt you wouldn't be bothered about if a hospital ran out of ventilators to help him. 

Archived