Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I like that guy is he a bear? Either way hes balanced in his reporting great to see

I’m sure he is a bear. Is it football insider he reports on? I’m not sure but whatever it is they have a bear reporting on us and a tim reporting on them. The way it should be!

EDIT - It’s the Athletic - Just saw @CooperSF post 😂

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I’m sure he is a bear. Is it football insider he reports on? I’m not sure but whatever it is they have a bear reporting on us and a tim reporting on them. The way it should be!

EDIT - It’s the Athletic - Just saw @CooperSF post 😂

Theft.

See you in court.

Surely to fuck we've seen this coming as just a formality and been prepared for it and ready to take the next step. Interested to see our next move.

An see any cunt saying "move on and get the fitba back" ... deserve to have your jaw cracked. 

48 minutes ago, murzo said:

“This current crisis is the fault of no individual or organisation and it would be irrational to suggest otherwise.”

Above is from the celtic statement. We all know the current crisis is due to Covid19, the spfl are at fault for how they’ve handled it.

Covid 19 didn’t decide force clubs to vote on a single resolution tied to receiving your money which relegated clubs without playing all games.  The SPFL did.

6 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Hopefully asap, but they'll try just replacing like for like, that can't happen or we'll be back at square one.

I think now you see we aren’t ostracised as we once were.

13 clubs supporting us is massive considering 6 are on the SPFL board, 2 abstained and your likes of Dundee United, scum, Raith etc have a vested interest.

I’m not getting caught up in the spin. Over 30% of clubs not being happy is massive and will push for change. 

Their replacement won’t be chosen by Peter. 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why is the news saying the call for an Independent inquiry was due to controversial league closure when the club said it was to do with corporate governance?

Cos they, like other mhedia outlets, do not tell the truth.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I think now you see we aren’t ostracised as we once were.

13 clubs supporting us is massive considering 6 are on the SPFL board, 2 abstained and your likes of Dundee United, scum, Raith etc have a vested interest.

I’m not getting caught up in the spin. Over 30% of clubs not being happy is massive and will push for change. 

Their replacement won’t be chosen by Peter. 👍🏻

Sure I seen an actual split of 54/46 in favour of not having a ii when you take these in consideration. This is far from being over.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I am warming to the concept of a breakaway league.

13 Yes voters plus either Brora or Kelty (gives them their playoff).

Europe may be a problem though. It would certainly give the other (No voting clubs) the fear.

That thought had actually crossed my mind, 2 other teams from the premiership would be needed though.

13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why is the news saying the call for an Independent inquiry was due to controversial league closure when the club said it was to do with corporate governance?

Deflection?

Archived