Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Still in the closet - 2 votes

I am counting those 2 votes as ours, they may not have backed the resolution but they never gave the SPFL any sort of vote of confidence.

Sweetheart and Blumhoilann like this

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

You've certainly been giving it some thought😂.

Too much, think I will take a break from listening to their shit

29 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

It’s folk like you they let on to the Clyde 1 phone in 

Ano mate but just get the fitba back on

cheers

The Heart and Hand daily update  podcast is up, I am going to go for a long walk with my headphones in and listen to what these guys have to say.

On the bright side a third of Scottish football clubs are   seeking the truth unhappy with the stewardship of the goons in charge, that is a meaty number  considering 6 out the 7 on the board were for self preservation included in the two thirds.

As for the others who could not join the dots and see what was staring them in the face I have no clue what goes on in their heads, shitebaggery of the highest order.

Blumhoilann, HG5 and shotstopper like this

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

Ano mate but just get the fitba back on

cheers

So basically forget all this happened and continue to play in the corrupt league whilst the beasts get handed everything? Ok then

BillyG91 likes this

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

The Heart and Hand daily update  podcast is up, I am going to go for a long walk with my headphones in and listen to what these guys have to say.

On the bright side a third of Scottish football clubs are   seeking the truth unhappy with the stewardship of the goons in charge, that is a meaty number  considering 6 out the 7 on the board were for self preservation included in the two thirds.

As for the others who could not join the dots and see what was staring them in the face I have no clue what goes on in their heads, shitebaggery of the highest order.

It's a good listen

B1872 likes this

Just now, TamCoopz said:

So basically forget all this happened and continue to play in the corrupt league whilst the beasts get handed everything? Ok then

Aye just crack on like get the fitba back on  as Bob Marley said don’t worry be happy

🎣

Just now, RWB72 said:

Aye just crack on like get the fitba back on  as Bob Marley said don’t worry be happy

🎣

Aw you’re fishing, good one pal 

33 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Given what he earns, I wouldn't be surprised if he had

An attic

basement

5 bedroom house 

double garage

and the same again in Portugal/Spain/France

The only thing he hasn't got is a brain.

Malkster likes this

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I honestly believe we'll get there. Doncaster and they 2 Fenian cunts McKenzie and McLennan won’t last, well get they cunts eventually. In saying that McKenzie is a Big Mac away from doing us a favour himself 😂😂😂😂😂

Hopefully asap, but they'll try just replacing like for like, that can't happen or we'll be back at square one.

Paisley Blue Loyal and B1872 like this

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I honestly believe we'll get there. Doncaster and they 2 Fenian cunts McKenzie and McLennan won’t last, well get they cunts eventually. In saying that McKenzie is a Big Mac away from doing us a favour himself 😂😂😂😂😂

McKenzie is one khunt you wouldn't be bothered about if a hospital ran out of ventilators to help him.