Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Don’t know why people are disappointed or underwhelmed. What did you want the club to come out and say? That statement is clear to me. They aren’t going to let it rest and there is no confidence in the SPFL. Change is required. 

The disappointment is that whilst change is required, it doesn’t seem as though it will be pursued.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Na. Let's not make too obvious that we want them hung, drawn and quartered and Liewell's head on a stake.

More about our next move, and hopefully there is one.

The cunts are stealing the moral high ground with all their COVID patter, not that they give one fuck, so we need to tread carefully in our responses and regain territory.

The head of any corruption, has normally got be killed off in the movies , so i guess that is the ending we would love . I'm thinking ,a Gangs of London ending would be nice 

Pointless gutless pish and no surprise. Put this to bed we have no chance , the papes have wrapped it up and they done it far to easily , through bare faced corruption and nobody in the media could give two fucks.

It no surprise its turned out this way........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Pointless gutless pish and no surprise. Put this to bed we have no chance , the papes have wrapped it up and they done it far to easily , through bare faced corruption and nobody in the media could give two fucks.

Usual dramatic pish from you.

You'll end up giving yourself a fucking heart attack if you don’t calm doon.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think the SPFL will offer up a resignation from Doncaster. The other two will stay.

We will probably take that as a win, but I suspect they will just put someone in who is Doncaster mark II.

the 3 need to go, the fat jap has them in the palm of his hand. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

I agree especially with the sheep giving up this will just look bad for us it's disgusting and we all see it but what can you do.

Getting our poodles back in the press is vital as I have said before. This and covid has proved how stupid and easily manipulated people are. You need the press to get your message across. 

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Usual dramatic pish from you.

You'll end up giving yourself a fucking heart attack if you don’t calm doon.

And usual bullshit from you once again.

Theres fuck all in that boardroom capable of fighting any of this ......

Archived