Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

That statement is written by a clever lawyer ensuring that they don't discredit the next course of action.

100% . Rangers would not have come this far, to give up after a vote that was destined to failĀ 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think the SPFL will offer up a resignation from Doncaster. The other two will stay.

We will probably take that as a win, but I suspect they will just put someone in who is Doncaster mark II.

No they won't. Until evidence of his incompetence is proved then he is going to be here until he wants to quit himself.

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

Surely if we go down the route of ā€˜vote of no confidenceā€™ then the votes will just be cast the same way, can we really swing another 20% to get the 51% needed to oust specky?Ā 

Might be the only way to go.Ā 
I do believe the clubs will happily through Doncaster under the Bus.Ā 

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I thought so coming out all guns blazing would have made them look like oiks . I see them joining forces for a class action with companies house being informed and UEFA integrity officer

I like the second half of that SH

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The last sentence should always be the most powerful and that gives me hope. The rest is very ho-um. I would be thanking no cunt.

Of course you wouldn't but we are a business ffsĀ 

Take our new PR man he has said many a time liewell runs Scottish football on heart and hand. Rangers know exactly what's going on ffs doesn't give a professional look if u start shouting about it tho. Follow the process and we will achieve our goal

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Surely if we go down the route of ā€˜vote of no confidenceā€™ then the votes will just be cast the same way, can we really swing another 20% to get the 51% needed to oust specky?Ā 

There wasn't enough of a % to go down the route of no confidence.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think the SPFL will offer up a resignation from Doncaster. The other two will stay.

We will probably take that as a win, but I suspect they will just put someone in who is Doncaster mark II.

That would be a disaster . As long as he is there . We will eventually get LiewellĀ 

No surprises with the vote going how it went, most clubsĀ have no ambition so couldnā€™t care about the inefficientĀ service they get from the SPFL.Ā 

will be interesting to see if Doncaster and co try to go after us for bringing them into disrepute and the fact they probably wonā€™t shows that they know they are guilty of bullying and being a fucking disaster at their job.Ā 

Premier Leagues isĀ going to be called.

Hearts are going to Court by the looks and their best case is win the Ā£3mn it will lose by being ejected from league

Will SPFL will lose Ā£10mn in pay back to TV companies and give away League naming rights worth Ā£2m

Is this incorrect ?

Is SPFL potentiallyĀ  in serious financial trouble ?

Ā 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

No, ParticksĀ vote was counted as a league one teamĀ 

Then the jambos were championship? If so, that's fucked but then the same question is still there. Who voted naw, ICT or Hearts.

Why can't they just show them? It wasn't an issue at the resolution bar one.

Seems like a veiled warning shot to me. Letting the spfl know that a return to the norm wont be allowed. Would have to assume the spfl will contact us at some point soon. Fully expect us to tell them this aint over.

3 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

You obviously don't know Dougie Park.

Have a wager with you right now that fuck all will be resolved in our favourĀ in any of this.

Wouldnt surprise me if we end up with a fine at the end of it......

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Might be the only way to go.Ā 
I do believe the clubs will happily through Doncaster under the Bus.Ā 

I hope so but I get the feeling we might end up just rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

8 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I just don't think they will mate. They will drop like flies.Ā  Happening already.Ā 

Honestly canā€™t see us going it alone.Ā 
Trying to build a vote if No ConfidenceĀ Ā might be the only way forward.Ā 

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

Premier Leagues isĀ going to be called.

Hearts are going to Court by the looks and their best case is win the Ā£3mn it will lose by being ejected from league

Will SPFL will lose Ā£10mn in pay back to TV companies and give away League naming rights worth Ā£2m

Is this incorrect ?

Is SPFL potentiallyĀ  in serious financial trouble ?

Ā 

Their in serious financial trouble if tvĀ companies want money back and theyā€™ve already paid it out. Itā€™s like they just pay the league less to renew the rights as a reclaim method.Ā 

hearts wouldnā€™t win in court. The vote to end leaguesĀ wasnā€™t illegal, was just a fucking travesty and a change to the rules. Would take months for them to drag all this through the courts ifĀ they got a hearing.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

The ship has sailed mate.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Then the jambos were championship? If so, that's fucked but then the same question is still there. Who voted naw, ICT or Hearts.

Why can't they just show them? It wasn't an issue at the resolution bar one.

Hearts haven't been relegated yet, needs our league to be called off first so ICT where the champ vote and as was said PT was league 1 which is a farce tbh

Archived