Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There wasn't enough of a % to go down the route of no confidence.

That’s my point mate, If we ask for a vote of no confidence to take place would everyone vote the same way they did today making it pointless to pursue.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Surely if we go down the route of ‘vote of no confidence’ then the votes will just be cast the same way, can we really swing another 20% to get the 51% needed to oust specky? 

Have to follow the correct processes before we pursue a court case , it would really be a box ticking exercise rather than something we have to win. 

Next course of action should be Club 1872 making it abundantly clear who rejected the investigation, and urging fans/supporters groups not to take up any away ticket allocation for the foreseeable future.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think the SPFL will offer up a resignation from Doncaster. The other two will stay.

We will probably take that as a win, but I suspect they will just put someone in who is Doncaster mark II.

No chance we can have Murdoch McLennan in charge when he is quoted saying “I hate they bastards”.

Doncaster is just a puppet, the other 2 cunts are far more dangerous. 👍🏻

If nothing else, but hopefully there is more, we have demonstrated that we will not bend over and take it up the arse.

Far too fucking long we have, both on and off the field.

As we all expect, as soon as we get back to the fitba, it will be be more of the same shite from the ref's and the CO.

This result was not an unexpected set back, but it will have rattled cages and possibly made the other members of the cabal at the SFA stop to think.

We need to decide if we change our posture in these things from now on and say no more when the opportunities arise and there will be many imo. So we've served notice, we just need to follow it up and refuse to accept every injustice thrown at us, or the haters will just continue to throw shite at us and rub our noses in it.

Hopefully a change of group think with our board and we get on the front foot for a change.

Just now, bornabear said:

The ship has sailed mate.

How so, todays vote was regarding an independent investigation and needed 75% from each league to go forward, a vote of no confidence would require a separate vote and would need to hit 50% of all clubs

(unless I’ve monged it and picked it up wrong)

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Have a wager with you right now that fuck all will be resolved in our favour in any of this.

Wouldnt surprise me if we end up with a fine at the end of it......

There won't be any fines.

They desperately want to be pals again in the hope that we put the tools away.

That's not happening....,:tu:

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% . Rangers would not have come this far, to give up after a vote that was destined to fail 

Would love that to be the case but I reckon it's over

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Premier Leagues is going to be called.

Hearts are going to Court by the looks and their best case is win the £3mn it will lose by being ejected from league

Will SPFL will lose £10mn in pay back to TV companies and give away League naming rights worth £2m

Is this incorrect ?

Is SPFL potentially  in serious financial trouble ?

Any money to be paid to BT will come off of new TV deal money and Skys lost revenue will be offset from that deal and according to our dossier Sky sponsoring the league.

7 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Hearts are going to Court by the looks and their best case is win the £3mn it will lose by being ejected from league

Will SPFL will lose £10mn in pay back to TV companies and give away League naming rights worth £2m

Is this incorrect ?

Hearts wont go to court. 

As for the commercial deals any reductions &/or repayments will just be deducted from the prize money pot. It’s the clubs that take the risks not the SPFL

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Wee guys - 22 votes (non board members)

Shaggers - 12 votes (non board members)

Fixed it for ye. If you discount those voting who are actually on the board your margin drops.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I can guarantee one thing 

If we thought last seasons refs ,compliance officers and outside influences were bad 

Wait until the new season starts 

We are going to be playing behind the 8 ball ,every week .No doubts 

It will go further than that mate...

- tainted title declared imminently

- Robertson ousted from board

- point deduction or severe monetary fine

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Then the jambos were championship? If so, that's fucked but then the same question is still there. Who voted naw, ICT or Hearts.

Why can't they just show them? It wasn't an issue at the resolution bar one.

Championship , leagues 1  and 2 have been called, so relegation and promotion assured.

Premier league has not been called , so Dundee hivs not yet promoted. Hearts voted as spl club.

8 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Is this incorrect ?

I'd like to think so and no cunt saves it.

Best chance we have in influencing and shaping a new set up. 

Also, fresh and independent eyes of an Administrator would uncover much of the shite that went on.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It will go further than that mate...

- tainted title declared imminently

- Robertson ousted from board

- point deduction or severe monetary fine

Robertson is due to step down and be replaced by slit eyes

What can they charge us with?

4 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

There won't be any fines.

They desperately want to be pals again in the hope that we put the tools away.

That's not happening....,:tu:

I’m sure others may well be thinking the same as myself mate so I’ll ask on behalf of not only myself but them also, Are you ITK ?

Archived