Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Then the jambos were championship? If so, that's fucked but then the same question is still there. Who voted naw, ICT or Hearts.

Why can't they just show them? It wasn't an issue at the resolution bar one.

Nah our league isn’t called yet so still a prem team 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It will go further than that mate...

- tainted title declared imminently

- Robertson ousted from board

- point deduction or severe monetary fine

Tainted title was going to be declared later this week regardless

Robertson's place on the board ends at the beginning on June anyway

Can't hold a club to a point deduction or fine for doing what they are allowed to do according to the SPFL rule book. We followed it. 

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Then the jambos were championship? If so, that's fucked but then the same question is still there. Who voted naw, ICT or Hearts.

Why can't they just show them? It wasn't an issue at the resolution bar one.

Wish cunts would read the thread before posting 😆

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Stay positive mate .That kind of talk will be like music to our enemies ears .Cmon 

And lets ‘s see with our club 

Having read the statement again, it's not as weak as I thought on first reading. I was just hoping for some indication that we would have a next step. It reads to me more like that's us for now, but we'll continue to raise concerns about any future shenanigans.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Points deduction or monetary fine for what?

Every club that has released a statement has absolutely slaughtered them..

24 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Don’t know why people are disappointed or underwhelmed. What did you want the club to come out and say? That statement is clear to me. They aren’t going to let it rest and there is no confidence in the SPFL. Change is required. 

That will be affected in the next board vote.  That’s as far as it will go imo.

The board were spitting feathers not bullets in the statement 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Robertson is due to step down and be replaced by slit eyes

What can they charge us with?

There has been a lot of talk about bringing the game into disrepute. They talk about moving forward but nothing would surprise me if they tried to penalize us.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How can they punish Rangers for following their own procedures? The rest of your post ,spot on but Robertson was finished shortly anyway ;-)

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

That will be affected in the next board vote.  That’s as far as it will go imo.

The board were spitting feathers not bullets in the statement 

So what was the point in taking matters this far when it was obvious we wouldn’t win the vote?

10 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

How so, todays vote was regarding an independent investigation and needed 75% from each league to go forward, a vote of no confidence would require a separate vote and would need to hit 50% of all clubs

(unless I’ve monged it and picked it up wrong)

Had there been a much closer vote today then fine, but now we would have to persuade 8 teams to vote with us.

If there was a call for no confidence, there would be little difference on today's vote, therefore lost.

25 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think the SPFL will offer up a resignation from Doncaster. The other two will stay.

We will probably take that as a win, but I suspect they will just put someone in who is Doncaster mark II.

That's exactly what I think is going to happen to we push it a bit more. The issue is then who gets the job next...

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You need to chill mate ffs this isn't done nothing is happening to Rangers

Anyone that thinks the club will be fined or deducted for this is absolutely mental. There’s no chance whatsoever as it would undoubtedly result in Rangers taking the SPFL to court which would lead to light being shone on the SPFL’s underhand and corrupt dealings.  

Which is exactly what they’re trying to avoid right now.

20 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

the 3 need to go, the fat jap has them in the palm of his hand. 

It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that one or more move on (with a financial package obviously), endorsed by Liewell.  But only if he feels they have served their usefulness and he has suitable replacements lined up.

If nothing else comes from this, there is no doubt that the 3 of them know every move they make is being watched.  That may not suit Liewell.

But, you’re right they all need to go.

8 minutes ago, Amato said:

Having read the statement again, it's not as weak as I thought on first reading. I was just hoping for some indication that we would have a next step. It reads to me more like that's us for now, but we'll continue to raise concerns about any future shenanigans.

Now you got it mate, we pals again ?  :lol:

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Robertson is due to step down and be replaced by slit eyes

What can they charge us with?

Maybe concoct a bringing the game into disrepute deal if they were clean, but they won't, because they know we are in no mood to accept their shite and they have too many skeletons they'd rather be kept secret and all this go away.

In saying that, it won't stop us getting shredded in the SMSM over the next few days, including the calls for punishment from the usual choir boys.

Archived