Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

SH would definitely picked that up.

The Sun has done a job on this one,  got it set to go, then hidden it. Puts it online today which would also have Monday's date on it, job done.

13 minutes ago, bornabear said:

The Sun has done a job on this one,  got it set to go, then hidden it. Puts it online today which would also have Monday's date on it, job done.

Theres a number in the link, 5584328, that I think is the numerical chronological reference. A new article I just looked at is 5592905.

Imo dead cert they wrote it, saved it and didnt publish til convenient to do so, ie well after the vote. No cunt has seen it yet it was meant to have been online on Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theres a number in the link, 5584328, that I think is the numerical chronological reference. A new article I just looked at is 5592905 (new article just out, see below).

Imo dead cert they wrote it, saved it and didnt publish til convenient to do so, ie well after the vote. No cunt has seen it yet it was meant to have been online on Tuesday.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5592905/celtic-4m-windfall-dembele-barcelona/

Fuck, just clicked on that and hurt my eyes.

Could have warned me mate.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theres a number in the link, 5584328, that I think is the numerical chronological reference. A new article I just looked at is 5592905 (new article just out, see below).

Imo dead cert they wrote it, saved it and didnt publish til convenient to do so, ie well after the vote. No cunt has seen it yet it was meant to have 

Possibly away to publish it and got a certain phone call from you know who to halt the release until after the vote....

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fucksake I was just showing you the ref no on the link 😂

You're right mate, I should have realized that, didn't read the full link.

Good bit of hunting on your part though.

2 hours ago, bornabear said:

I didn't see that article, I would have definitely posted it if I had, because that is who I think the whistle blower is. 

Not sure if it was posted in here at the time, possibly not, and possibly because of  the people who were on, but this was defo available on the 11th on Twitter/BBC.

The Sun have just taken all quotes from this podcast (think they and others may have taken Adam comments too). You can hear it on the below. Regan speaks at different parts throughout the 40 odd minutes though.

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Regan is a little late with all the honesty .It now looks like sour grapes 

If he is going to come out .Just give us the lot and own up to being part of the corruption .You just become the patsy at that  point .Much like Doncaster will eventually 

If Regan has any balls .Get Liewell named and shamed 

:tu:

This was deliberately camouflaged I think mate ..... but I agree with your reading of it ..... the cunt should have got this out sooner and put names to it  .... as it is ... it's powerful evidence of collusion .... add a few pertinent names .... it becomes dynamite and inadmissible.

🇬🇧

I read the Regan article on Monday as well, i only remember half but that is likely me.  I thought i got it from here as i don't use FF, but must have appeared on my Google feed.

Catching up, i don't mind the Livingston statement.  A club believing the SPFL needed to prove themselves innocent should have been the default position should be for everyone.  It's clear they are cynical when they refer to the Dundee vote as "missing"

If i was on a jury and i thought someone might be 

I also have sympathy for Partick Thistle, Stanraer and to a much lesser degree Hearts.

The thing is, i'm not even 100% on board that governments and governing bodies should be stepping in to save the hard done by (not meaning just football), but that is what is happening now so this whole tough luck pish that is being pushed is annoying me, as this way of thinking is not the norm during this pandemic.

2 hours ago, bornabear said:

I've checked through the thread and the article with Regan or a link to it hasn't been posted, until page 1111 by SEMA. 

I checked on follow follow and couldn't see the article posted there either.

I did a google search and it came up with two sources The Sun date and time 11 May 2020, 18:27 and The Daily Record 11 MAY 2020 15:21 and checked against newsnow and it's not listed.

Championship club officially announce support for Rangers' resolution Rangers News15:38 Mon, 11 May
Rangers' ex-reserve captain lands Ibrox scouting role aged 21 as he salutes Ross Wilson's… Daily Record15:29 Mon, 11 May
Aberdeen reveal their stance on Rangers' call for an independent investigation into the SPFL The Scotsman15:21 Mon, 11 May
Aberdeen back Rangers' SPFL inquiry as Dave Cormack reveals 'distressing lack of trust' Daily Record15:15 Mon, 11 May

Rangers receive big EGM resolution boost from unlikely source Rangers News18:39 Mon, 11 May
Major development in Rangers bid to oust Neil Doncaster – Ibrox Sources Football Insider18:06 Mon, 11 May
'The plot thickens', 'Game over' - Many Rangers fans flock to SPFL club's tweet This Is Futbol17:49 Mon, 11 May

The only explanation is the story was held back from the news feed.

5 hours ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

Reads like their chairman has slept on it overnight, woke up today and just went "fùck this"!

WTF. I just read the exact same thing posted on FF in the Stranraer thread. Are you DH63? This is his exact post on FF -

“Reads like their chairman has slept on it overnight, woke up today and just went "fùck this"!”

5 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Fucking yes, Stranraer!

563f5e67373f8e51c172dd6939389fc4.gif

At least CooperSF has the same name when he posts this on FF! :lol:

Why the fuck do we even bother. Us fans deserve so much better. Rangers not standing in the way Now of the scum getting handed a tainted title. The people running our club are losers. We should not be bending over to hand them a title they havent won.

Do they think the beasts would do the same for us if it was the other way. Would they fuck.

They expect us to be fucking buying season tickets with the possibility of not getting any games and they do this.

5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I think it is possibly time to lock this thread and start afresh with facts going forward from here.  This thread is more than 1100 pages and  it is difficult to track back to find relevant facts.

Don't think so.  Maybe we should be going for some sort of record.  Maybe show the corruption even more so.

Archived