Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Surely the loss of revenue from the remaining games we would now be able to make a claim against the SPFL for this decision? as they have made the decision.

Bt/Sky will be well within their right to only pay up 75% of this years money, if not less, further decreasing the money to pay out to teams.

You probably have a point.  If the SPFL decide to pull the plug, then they have deprived member clubs of potential revenue from the remaining games.  I suspect it also breaches  the TV contract and Leaves them open, or allows the broadcasters to reduce payments accordingly, unless a clause for force majeure (Spelling) exists.  Not sure if Coronavirus would fall into that category.  Regardless, the SPFL are keeping up their own incredibly low standards of management at the moment and will no doubt continue to do so.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You aren't 

I'm a ST for over 35 years and i hate the people running our club . Despise them for their weakness. For the first time in my life . I would consider my ST .

I agree. The people running our club are weak and hopelessly out their depth. Robertson has to go. Utterly toothless.

And one person who seems to get an easy ride is James Blair. His incompetence is off the fucking scale. Fuck up after fuck up. 

As for Park - what's the fucking point of this guy?! 

We need an overhaul in our board and the people "running" things. Sick of it. 

4 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Is the legal advisor from Harper McLeod by any chance?

Just picked this thread up and that was my very first thought. I like the anticipated response and preparedness of our statement which to any reasonable person without agenda or self interest will seem unbiased and focuses on the actual wellbeing, and long term future of member clubs. The holding back of the reasons given does nothing but harm and surely shines a beacon on attempted manipulation over and above the scenarios other clubs have stated...

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I disagree with this mate. The club cannot be seen to issue statements every five minutes. Instead, they have decided to give media access to bloggers to make those statements. Mainstream media will print and twist to suit their agenda. Whether the statement reaches the bigger audience by these bloggers is the issue.

No problem with you not agreeing mate, we both want the same thing. I just do not agree with how we communicate, I never agreed when it was C1872 and I agree less with the 4 lads guy. 

If it gets a result then I might change my mind.   :pipe:

23 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Absolutely no way will fans boycott away games,that was shown when we came back up and gave every single club that voted against us the much valued blue pound.

We are our worst enemies at times and that won’t change, the power we fans have but through perceived staunchness or selfishness we will never wield that power .

"I have to go to every game" seems to spring to mind when we mooted the point of boycotting the tangerine trannies.

Until things get organised and together no chance we will have any influence again. Starve them of the blue pound is just a slogan now, it never happens.

So, as it looks at the moment, clubs are going to be given titles without actually winning them and clubs are to be relegated, even though they can all still avoid that fate. What if the following happens?

Next season starts with the same rules in place (it must be assumed that they will, as changing them would surely be an admittance as to being ‘unfit for purpose’) .What happens if 2 or 3 games into the season the same happens as this season? The lockdown lasts 6 or 7 months and the season, again, cannot complete the 38 games? Does the team that sits atop the league after just 3 games get rewarded with the title? Does the team sitting bottom get relegated? What if ‘they’ are bottom? Do you honestly believe that that would be allowed to happen? Do you think that is fair? (I must admit I would probably die of dehydration due to pissing myself with so much laughing!) However, we could also be caught in that same scenario. Quite frankly,the whole thing is an absolute farce!  The league rules are unfair and unjust and, it seems, only fair minded, common sensed people can see that!

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I agree. The people running our club are weak and hopelessly out their depth. Robertson has to go. Utterly toothless.

And one person who seems to get an easy ride is James Blair. His incompetence is off the fucking scale. Fuck up after fuck up. 

We need an overhaul in our board and the people "running" things. Sick of it. 

That is where our anger should be directed . Sometimes i actually think the scum have something on us . And why we never go on the attack with words like corruption , when it clearly is 

SPFL ARE LIARS ( from back to front)

Four Lads Had a Dream

SPFL acknowledged receipt shortly thereafter. No issues were raised with the text then or at any other time until we contacted them further.   JB was advised by SR late yesterday evening that the SPFL had suggested to Championship clubs that the resolution was not competent

There was no suggestion that there were any issues with the text.   James Blair spoke to Rod McKenzie at 1.43pm yesterday regarding the resolution. There was no suggestion of any issues with the text   RFC emailed the resolution to the SPFL at 2.50pm yesterda

This was acknowledged by ND at 6.24pm who said he would forward to the Board and be back in touch shortly   ND emailed back at 11.03 am yesterday to say that before the resolution could be circulated by the Board there needed to be a requisition by at least 3 clubs.

Accurate timeline from Rangers to SPL- Here is an accurate record of dialogue between Rangers and the SPFL board Stewart Robertson sent a copy of RFC resolution to Neil Doncaster at 5.33pm on Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Is it? Is the whole point of the boycott not to give them no money? Then you’re giving them money in those circumstances.

How many times have we been down this road with this pointless argument. 
Ive told you before my money goes to Rangers. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Four Lads Had a Dream

SPFL acknowledged receipt shortly thereafter. No issues were raised with the text then or at any other time until we contacted them further.   JB was advised by SR late yesterday evening that the SPFL had suggested to Championship clubs that the resolution was not competent

There was no suggestion that there were any issues with the text.   James Blair spoke to Rod McKenzie at 1.43pm yesterday regarding the resolution. There was no suggestion of any issues with the text   RFC emailed the resolution to the SPFL at 2.50pm yesterda

This was acknowledged by ND at 6.24pm who said he would forward to the Board and be back in touch shortly   ND emailed back at 11.03 am yesterday to say that before the resolution could be circulated by the Board there needed to be a requisition by at least 3 clubs.

Accurate timeline from Rangers to SPL- Here is an accurate record of dialogue between Rangers and the SPFL board Stewart Robertson sent a copy of RFC resolution to Neil Doncaster at 5.33pm on Wednesday.

Been caught out again? Twice in 24 hours? Fucking hell they think they are untouchable don't  they? Fucking corrupt scum

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Four Lads Had a Dream

Robertson should be fired after this . Fucking useless 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is where our anger should be directed . Sometimes i actually think the scum have something on us . And why we never go on the attack with words like corruption , when it clearly is 

Our board are clueless. 

And others know they can run fucking rings round the likes of James Blair and Stewart Robertson. They are easy meat for everyone. 

The incompetence of people in our club is criminal at times. 

Shitebags the lot of them. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Uefa will be the last hope . Yet i think the cabal will have sussed that one out already 

Liewell has got his hand in the UEFA pot too. You think they got awarded that best fans in Europe shite from them on merit alone? UEFA won't do anything. Needs to be taken to the sporting courts.

10 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Sitting in the house and using a computer or mobile has fuck all to do with things, if you want to work from home you are advised to do so.

Ive been furloughed. I'm not allowed to do any work related to the job I'm furloughed from. I have no access to my work devices and can't make contact with any of my 'sources' to get info. 

51 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

See if the Taigs were 2 points in front and we had a game in hand. I would guess the Spfl would still be looking to declare the Taigs as champions and awarding them it.  

If we were ahead by 1 point with 2 games in hand they'd be pushing for null and void. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Four Lads Had a Dream

Rod “You Have Been Cheating Us Years” McKenzie. 
One bitter taig Fenian cunt. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Four Lads Had a Dream

This is enough, time to stop all correspondence with them including this fucking vote. Take this to C.A.S let them sort it out.

Archived