Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I hope we don't mention any more twitter shite to explain all this away . Fucking disgusted with our club TBH . Not one Rangers man in front of the media . Absolute cowards to a man

Next 24 hours will be interesting  

Absolutely no leadership at the club. 

It's the blind leading the blind!!! 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ive been furloughed. I'm not allowed to do any work related to the job I'm furloughed from. I have no access to my work devices and can't make contact with any of my 'sources' to get info. 

still me me me me me me with certain fucks 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I hope we don't mention any more twitter shite to explain all this away . Fucking disgusted with our club TBH . Not one Rangers man in front of the media . Absolute cowards to a man

Next 24 hours will be interesting  

Need to get Robertson and Graham in front of a camera and pull up the SPFL for their corrupt shite show. It's not like Sky sports news has anything to report right now.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

SPFL ARE LIARS ( from back to front)

Four Lads Had a Dream

SPFL acknowledged receipt shortly thereafter. No issues were raised with the text then or at any other time until we contacted them further.   JB was advised by SR late yesterday evening that the SPFL had suggested to Championship clubs that the resolution was not competent

There was no suggestion that there were any issues with the text.   James Blair spoke to Rod McKenzie at 1.43pm yesterday regarding the resolution. There was no suggestion of any issues with the text   RFC emailed the resolution to the SPFL at 2.50pm yesterda

This was acknowledged by ND at 6.24pm who said he would forward to the Board and be back in touch shortly   ND emailed back at 11.03 am yesterday to say that before the resolution could be circulated by the Board there needed to be a requisition by at least 3 clubs.

Accurate timeline from Rangers to SPL- Here is an accurate record of dialogue between Rangers and the SPFL board Stewart Robertson sent a copy of RFC resolution to Neil Doncaster at 5.33pm on Wednesday.

Whilst such info is welcome, I'll be frank.

The inner workings of our club should be revealed to absolutely no one outwith, no matter how sympathetic.

It is unprofessional and unethical and if this is the best strategy our board have in our defence, then we are truly fucked and they need to go.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Need to get Robertson and Graham in front of a camera and pull up the SPFL for their corrupt shite show. It's not like Sky sports news has anything to report right now.

That is what i posted earlier . It won't happen for me . I will be shocked if it does .

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Are would be the correct word and why would cup games and Hampden games be a boycott?

He’s going to tell you that some of the money we would pay for those tickets goes to the other club. 
Same bullshit he spouts every time a boycott is mentioned. 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

SPFL ARE LIARS ( from back to front)

Four Lads Had a Dream

SPFL acknowledged receipt shortly thereafter. No issues were raised with the text then or at any other time until we contacted them further.   JB was advised by SR late yesterday evening that the SPFL had suggested to Championship clubs that the resolution was not competent

There was no suggestion that there were any issues with the text.   James Blair spoke to Rod McKenzie at 1.43pm yesterday regarding the resolution. There was no suggestion of any issues with the text   RFC emailed the resolution to the SPFL at 2.50pm yesterda

This was acknowledged by ND at 6.24pm who said he would forward to the Board and be back in touch shortly   ND emailed back at 11.03 am yesterday to say that before the resolution could be circulated by the Board there needed to be a requisition by at least 3 clubs.

Accurate timeline from Rangers to SPL- Here is an accurate record of dialogue between Rangers and the SPFL board Stewart Robertson sent a copy of RFC resolution to Neil Doncaster at 5.33pm on Wednesday.

It should be coming directly from the club in direct response to the SPFL statement.  Highlight the SPFL have lied in their statement and we have the evidence to prove it. 

I like and follow the 4lads twitter and they put out some good stuff.  But we need the club to be out in front with this. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can you imagine Robertson being angry or passionate . Naw me either 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ive been furloughed. I'm not allowed to do any work related to the job I'm furloughed from. I have no access to my work devices and can't make contact with any of my 'sources' to get info. 

If you are working from home you do not need to be furloughed if you can do your job, unless of course your employer is a mean miserable bastard or bitch (equal equality and all).

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The only thing that’s incompetent is the SPFL

Seems like it’s the scums way or no way.

Been like that for a long time now, sure there’s a lot of people (clubs) who fully recognise this and are not happy, but keep their heads below the parapet for fear of sanction or reprisal. This is different now, they may have an opportunity to grow a pair and join with Rangers etc. as a matter of principal as well as the cash that will be forthcoming should our resolution be pushed through...

Can live in hope...

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s going to tell you that some of the money we would pay for those tickets goes to the other club. 

I know but thanks mate.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

It should be coming directly from the club in direct response to the SPFL statement.  Highlight the SPFL have lied in their statement and we have the evidence to prove it. 

I like and follow the 4lads twitter and they put out some good stuff.  But we need the club to be out in front with this. 

But like I said a few minutes ago, they can't be seen making statements every five minutes. Instead, they are using a good blogger to give us the information. 

Just now, Malvern said:

If you are working from home you do not need to be furloughed if you can do your job, unless of course your employer is a mean miserable bastard or bitch (equal equality and all).

Im not working from home though. My work involves me being at various football clubs on a daily basis so we're unable to fulfil our usual roles. 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Robertson should be fired after this . Fucking useless 

I’m not his biggest fan that’s for sure but I’m struggling to see what he has done wrong here? 

If anything, he should be resigning his SPFL board position as a point of principle. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

I’m not his biggest fan that’s for sure but I’m struggling to see what he has done wrong here? 

If anything, he should be resigning his SPFL board position as a point of principle. 

Did you answer my other post ?? Would be nice if you could 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

This.

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

"Are" be the correct word and why would cup games and Hampden games be a boycott?

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

I know but thanks mate.

Ok, mr pedantic. Why ask then?

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’m correct though. They get a share of your money. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

100%

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can you imagine Robertson being angry or passionate . Naw me either 

That's why I'd want Graham there. Robertson can start with the official nonsense then let Graham rip at them. Unless you can think of someone else at the board who can do the job? It's not how it's coming across it's the message. 

Archived