Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Time to air the spfl’s dirty washing. 

Get it out in the open by using Gerrard’s media contacts in England for exposure, there is no title race there atm too so there’s plenty of airtime/column inches to be filled!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they’ve blatantly and corruptly tried to ignore us when we contacted them at least three times:

As a member club, we sought assistance from the SPFL Executive on several occasions yesterday, to ensure our resolution was deemed competent. For the avoidance of doubt, no advice was forthcoming prior to the meeting starting.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Time to air the spfl’s dirty washing. 

Get it out in the open by using Gerrard’s media contacts in England for exposure, there is no title race there atm too so there’s plenty of airtime/column inches to be filled!

Sure we have our own contacts for down south too. Bringing the manager into this would seem desperate. This is the time for the board to do what they are paid to do. 

27 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Yep, that was the standout for me too. No surprise in the slightest. We’re emerging as the good guys, the longer and the more desperate the cabal goes on.

And re your post on the other thread, I agree that, as a realist, they were strong favourites to win the league and, if we’d kept chucking points away, we would have had no one to blame but ourselves for second place.

But they were even stronger favourites after 88 minutes at Fir Park in 2005.

Sport, by its very nature, cannot be settled on probability.

You can add Newcastle Utd. vrs Man Utd (can't remember the year but it was the great Kevin rant).

We should have got it right first time right enough but to not engage for corrections is just wrong on so many levels and shows the type of sneaky bastards we are dealing with all orchestrated by the slimey hands of peado pete

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

If anybody thinks clubs in Scotland are going to vote for any motion we table, they’re mistaken.

SPFL are circling the wagons to protect the fenians , just as they have done at every opportunity over the past decade

Wouldn't be too sure about that. Many clubs have not liked the SPFL using very heavy handed tactics to force through the issue. Wheels on the taig wagon are beginning to fall off.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sure we have our own contacts for down south too. Bringing the manager into this would seem desperate. This is the time for the board to do what they are paid to do. 

We don’t have to air the fact we used anybody’s contacts do we??

Just now, esquire8 said:

Wouldn't be too sure about that. Many clubs have not liked the SPFL using very heavy handed tactics to force through the issue. Wheels on the taig wagon are beginning to fall off.

They don't have to like it to vote for it. Take Livingston for example, they effectively said in a statement last night they don't think it's great, it's not a perfect solution but they are willing to vote for it even though it's gonna cost them a European place and a lot of valuable income. 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So they’ve blatantly and corruptly tried to ignore us when we contacted them at least three times:

As a member club, we sought assistance from the SPFL Executive on several occasions yesterday, to ensure our resolution was deemed competent. For the avoidance of doubt, no advice was forthcoming prior to the meeting starting.

It's ridiculous and clearly done to try and force thorough their proposal.

I really hope this fails but I expect the cabal already have a Plan B in place. 

Posted in other threads it's time to lead a vote of no confidence in this current setup. Corrupt and not fit for purpose 

8 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

If anybody thinks clubs in Scotland are going to vote for any motion we table, they’re mistaken.

SPFL are circling the wagons to protect the fenians , just as they have done at every opportunity over the past decade

You mean except all the teams who've said they won't be voting for it as it fucks them over? 

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

We don’t have to air the fact we used anybody’s contacts do we??

No we obviously dont but anyone we contact that's obviously done through Gerrard would be clear for all to see. Time to do this ourselves.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

They don't have to like it to vote for it. Take Livingston for example, they effectively said in a statement last night they don't think it's great, it's not a perfect solution but they are willing to vote for it even though it's gonna cost them a European place and a lot of valuable income. 

Livingston would never back us anyway. One of those paid cash in hand by the taigs.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

They'd need to make EL Q4 to make money. 

Europe actually costs Scottish clubs money because when they exit the competition all the time either q1 or 2

24 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Agreed there won't be a better time to go after them. 

They are trying to railroad this through and clubs surely can see the corruption now. 

A vote of no confidence and a clear out should be next on the agenda after this is done 

The cunts would make the "vote of no confidence" mandatory to be 100% (knowing full well the scum will oppose).

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They'd need to make EL Q4 to make money. 

Europe actually costs Scottish clubs money because when they exit the competition all the time either q1 or 2

I'm only going on what he said himself. I don't totally buy it, they'll vote for it because they're fenian-loving bastards but again my point does stand people vote for things they don't like all the time. Even at Rangers I couldn't stand Dave King but still voted for him when it came to ousting the last lot. Maybe a crass example but I think there will be plenty of clubs that don't like the proposal but will vote it no problem. Overall I reckon it will be voted down, but my worry is what do they have lined up next to push through off the back of it?

It should be a binary vote - if this fails then it's automatically null and void. The fact it's taking the Dundee chairman to propose this at this late stage is ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

No excuse for our courageous journalists not to get on the case with this major story as they’ve fuck all else to write about.

Their appetite to run with this (or not) will  confirm whose pocket they are in.

They won't because they are. Their are no journos up here who arent paid by Liewell. Need to go down south and get it out there. Go to the BBC and ITV too, as they'll be zero chance BBC Scotland will run this story.

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The cunts would make the "vote of no confidence" mandatory to be 100% (knowing full well the scum will oppose).

They will play dirty and try to cling to power, but we need to go for the jugular on this.

The corruption is now plain to see and it won't be changing while this current setup is in place.

So celtic have basically been calling round other clubs threatening them to vote in order to give them the title?

Shameless fenian bastards man!

The SPFL governing body needs ripped up and thrown out and a new fairer body introduced.

Archived