Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

So celtic have basically been calling round other clubs threatening them to vote in order to give them the title?

Shameless fenian bastards man!

The SPFL governing body needs ripped up and thrown out and a new fairer body introduced.

Not celtic, the SPFL. To be fair the difference between the two is very marginal now. SPFL said that they need to vote in favour of their agenda to get their money. No agreement no money. SPFL and SFA need ripped out and replaced with a taigless democracy. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

If anybody thinks clubs in Scotland are going to vote for any motion we table, they’re mistaken.

SPFL are circling the wagons to protect the fenians , just as they have done at every opportunity over the past decade

Hope your wrong mate and the clubs have had their eyes opened but I doubt it 

24 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No we obviously dont but anyone we contact that's obviously done through Gerrard would be clear for all to see. Time to do this ourselves.

Sorry pal I disagree. Maximum exposure maximum impact, I couldn’t care less what others outside of Rangers think or say about it. 

53 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I really don’t think we will get a better chance than now to force a change. The club must go for this!! What are they going to do? It’s not like we’re playing any time soon!!

I can't see it . We don't have anyone with balls to put themselves in front of cameras . Love to be wrong so much

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Sorry pal I disagree. Maximum exposure maximum impact, I couldn’t care less what other think or say about it. 

No bother mate, thats what this forum is all about.

Still think this board along with Graham can push the campaign themselves south of the border.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I can't see it . We don't have anyone with balls to put themselves in front of cameras . Love to be wrong so much

I would love king to do it, if he has no official club role anymore am I correct in saying he/the club can’t be punished for speaking out? 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No bother mate, thats what this forum is all about.

Still think this board along with Graham can push the campaign themselves south of the border.

By the way I amended my above post to include Rangers when I say I don’t care what others outside of Rangers think or say about it, that wasn’t directed at you or anyone else on here👍🏻🍺

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

No matter what happens today the spfl resolution will go through. Repacked and a different spin maybe. But it will be what they want.

Today, next week or next month they will get their way

If they do get their way then it should be the last time. 

Enough is Enough. The whole corrupt setup needs taken down and replaced with a body that actually looks after all it's members interests, not just one. 

The heavy handed tactics, withholding money etc should be used as ammunition to make it happen. 

25 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The cunts would make the "vote of no confidence" mandatory to be 100% (knowing full well the scum will oppose).

I think i read that somewhere . That this was written into the articles when the Cabal was first formed . On the demise of the old SFL 

47 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Time to air the spfl’s dirty washing. 

Get it out in the open by using Gerrard’s media contacts in England for exposure, there is no title race there atm too so there’s plenty of airtime/column inches to be filled!

Well he won't be using the Sun.

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If they do get their way then it should be the last time. 

Enough is Enough. The whole corrupt setup needs taken down and replaced with a body that actually looks after all it's members interests, not just one. 

The heavy handed tactics, withholding money etc should be used as ammunition to make it happen. 

If its going to happen yes we need to make them work for it, to show them up for having in unbelievable power over the governing bodies. Clubs need to be shown the corruption at work here 

7 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

By the way I amended my above post to include Rangers when I say I don’t care what others outside of Rangers think or say about it, that wasn’t directed at you or anyone else on here👍🏻🍺

Dont worry about it. We ain't a bunch of fucking fairies on here 😂👍

1 minute ago, CharlieHamilton said:

didnt Ann budge highlight in her statement yestrday  that, the SPFL had been in constant contact with her? 

Why have they been ignoring us?

Because they can't bully us.

Archived