Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

So am I right in saying they’re waiting on the vote from ICT, but ICT have already said they’re voting no? So basically trying to bully and financially threaten a diddy team into changing their minds to get their tainted title? Even by the sfa/spfl and the taigs standards this is a whole new level of corrupt.

Waiting on lawells offer.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

If that's true and Inverness have said they're voting no then they need to stop being pure fannies and get their vote submitted and not leave themselves open to being corrupted too.

Unless, them holding off the 28 days means no other agenda's can be pushed through in that time ... in which case I take it back, genius.

I’m not 100% on that I just thought I’d read it somewhere, maybe someone can confirm?

Just now, esquire8 said:

Tbf I was the one would sit there and slowly eat it while gazing at the angry eyes in front of me. Couldn't give a fuck.

Same mate :lol: didn't help that my mother put a mini cheese board with my lunch. 

That's right lads; it's Comte today and I'm slowly savouring every second of it.

Fans of other clubs in Scotland must genuinely go through life with their heads up their own arses. 

If you and I along with thousands of others can see it why can't the rest of them? 

Makes all their ramblings about The Establishment during our last title wins even more hilarious than ever. 

Yet they'll still cry about EBT's and cheating and face painters and robbing hospitals of money and Phil O'Donnell and Tommy Burns and tours of Japan and Sporting Integrity/Merit/Appease Selik. 

Paranoid Protestants but... 

That sums it all up for me....

Heart & Hand

If the vote hadn’t gone our way, fair enough. Hurts but that’s democracy. But given bullying, public lies, releasing incomplete results, denying alternative resolutions etc. how are we supposed to have any faith in those overseeing the process?

This is seriously alarming. 

It won't be allowed to be discussed in the MSM, but this is so fucking corrupt it's unreal. 

They're that deep they can't even hide it from us, but sadly they can hide it from those outwit Scotland. 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Omg guess who has appeared oh it's that wee taig  cheerleader chris McLaughlin lol choking for bad news. Not seen him since the last time he tried to give Rangers bad news.

20200410_184358.jpg

mate he was as close to tears as i have ever seen someone

All the English media picking up on it now and calling it what it is. Out of the taig ridden bubble that is the scottish media, it is a fucking laughable state of affairs. They are questioning everything the SPFL are doing and wondering why our proposal was thrown out.

Archived