Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we needed to let them go through with this fully before we acted on it, if they backed down earlier it wouldn't have had the same impact as saying we called out their corruption and they still went ahead with it.

Just now, GOAT said:

Naw it’s not fucking nonsense.  This country is fucking corrupt, this league is corrupt and I no longer want to be part of it. 

Exactly. The country has gone to pot under one set of corrupt scumbags furthering their own agenda.

And our sporting system has fallen into similar hands.

This'll take generations to correct.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Naw it’s not fucking nonsense.  This country is fucking corrupt, this league is corrupt and I no longer want to be part of it. 

It really fucking is. Have a look at the rules and what youre proposing then.

You're proposing guaranteed financial ruin.

It is never a legitimate title in any real football supporters eyes and as such their 9 in a row* trophy will be handed out via a conference call and the memory of it tarnished forever. Whats more is, we will never be gaslighted in to ever accepting it as a righteous title by the mhedia.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I just don't see it now mate.

Clearly SPFL aren't frightened pushing ahead. 

I hope to be proven wrong but history suggestes we'll be on the shit end of this again. 

Absolutely 

That will be that. 

No chance anything changes 

17 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I honestly don’t understand why it’s such an issue not to go. I get people enjoy away games and have shown loyalty beyond words travelling here, there and everywhere - but if you hate the rest of Scottish football the way you say you do then it shouldn’t be an issue taking a season out.

It would kill clubs.

Agreed 100%.

5 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Why have they only called the lower leagues? Why wouldn’t you do them all in a oner? 

Got to love the republic of brigadoon. Leagues a shambles.

I assuming because UEFA said that any leagues who call it early (before the 23rd) will lose their European spots. Ra hoops didnae want that.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I think we needed to let them go through with this fully before we acted on it, if they backed down earlier it wouldn't have had the same impact as saying we called out their corruption and they still went ahead with it.

Hope your right mate. Asking for suspensions and all that, we better have something good and we better bring it to the fore pdq.

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I just listened to an update from Heart and Hand. Troops have faith that the club will fight this and we’ll be seeing the SPFL in court - spoiler alert this results won’t stand. The club are determined to get rid of Doncaster, McLennan and McKenzie and that won’t change - David Edgar! 👍🏻

Seriously mate for your own sake don't believe this stuff.

You will just end up seriously disappointed.

No chance this changes and I said it weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck Partick. It's us who will be getting the biggest shafting 

Think we're walking away from this Scot free? Dream on.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I don't. They're a shower of shite. 

However, they need to take up the legal route. I'll back them in that regard.

They could possibly go bust ffs lads people regardless will be losing there jobs because the actions of 1team.

2points away from safety with a game in hand to potentially out of business.

No a partick fan but that's a kick in the nuts

3 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

I'd love to believe it but we have been down this road so often we all know how this story ends. A corrupt team, propped up by a corrupt league, in a corrupt country, policed by a corrupt force and overseen by a corrupt government. 

And you forgot they will make it hard for us to win the league with their corrupt refs 

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

OK, so what and when is our next move with the nuclear bomb we are supposed to have?

Just came on to the forum, not read through every post from where I left off this morning so apologies if similar thoughts have already been shared by another poster. As far as I’m aware our whistleblower information was in relation to inappropriate actions during the vote (basically cheating). Although we made this public the decision of the vote had still to be determined which it was today (again) by Dundee. Now that this is been pushed through (i.e. the act complete so to speak) and there will be financial gain via the decision would this not be the time to properly identify and report the issues as the matter may now stretch in to criminality as opposed to ‘Cartoon Network’ as eluded to be ‘A McC’. I sincerely hope that we’ve not been taken for a ride by the board but meantime I will keep faith until proved otherwise...

2 minutes ago, bluebell.scot said:

It is never a legitimate title in any real football supporters eyes and as such their 9 in a row* trophy will be handed out via a conference call and the memory of it tarnished forever. Whats more is, we will never be gaslighted in to ever accepting it as a righteous title by the mhedia.

Will be interesting too see how they celebrate this, we’ll see how low they can go or if they have any morals left.

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Can’t change from a yes to no, and they have all the votes they need now to push it through 

The original proposal didnt include league restructuring so some clubs could argue they would not have voted yes if it included restructuring. The only way you can restructure the top division is to increase the number of teams, which by inference means number of games versus each team needs to reduce. Not sure Hibs, Aberdeen, St J etc would have voted for an option that might see them have one less home game against us and the tarriers. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I just don't see it now mate.

Clearly SPFL aren't frightened pushing ahead. 

I hope to be proven wrong but history suggestes we'll be on the shit end of this again. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if after Partick’s statement yesterday Slanty eyes went straight to Useless for Legal Advice and then in turn went back to Dundee and told them It’s alright we’ve got it covered.

Archived