Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, surfsup2 said:

And you forgot they will make it hard for us to win the league with their corrupt refs 

Ahh yeah i forgot the side salad of corrupt refs. Oh and the dessert of corrupt media just to leave us filled to the point of spewing with the corruption.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I hope when Budge contacts Rangers she is told that in our vote then we’ll be abstaining.

Vote 'no', but then ask for it to be retracted.

Then vote 'no' again.

Just now, Redemption80 said:

I'm also getting the feeling we may have been bluffing, hopefully not as would be a slap in the face to fans.

How do clubs like Partick and Stanraer plan for "next season" when they do not know which league they are going to be in?

:troll:

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm smelling some season ticket PR on here now tbh . "this will take a long time "  

We better be making moves asp or fans will be not renewing in their droves 

I’m smelling someone who shat themselves 30 mins after the news 🤣 😉

Seriously though, the SPFL have ignored all the questions that were asked by Us and journalists who normally are against us, have accepted a yes vote when there was meant to be an investigation of the no vote.... There is more to come. If not, then I agree with your sentiment and will apologise later.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Will be interesting too see how they celebrate this, we’ll see how low they can go or if they have any morals left.

You know the answer to that also the media will be on it as well 🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I assuming because UEFA said that any leagues who call it early (before the 23rd) will lose their European spots. Ra hoops didnae want that.

I didn’t know they had said that 👎🏻
I imagine Doncaster will release a statement crowing them champions at 00.01 on the morning of the 23rd.

Biggest surprise here is that people are surprised. This was always happening when their vote wasn't cast. Also, it would have made no change in regards to the title if they had voted no, the tarriers were always being awarded this title. 

Everything we have, and our end game, is based on ripping apart the current regime.

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

The original proposal didnt include league restructuring so some clubs could argue they would not have voted yes if it included restructuring. The only way you can restructure the top division is to increase the number of teams, which by inference means number of games versus each team needs to reduce. Not sure Hibs, Aberdeen, St J etc would have voted for an option that might see them have one less home game against us and the tarriers. 

Dunno why you’re telling me this 

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Will be interesting too see how they celebrate this, we’ll see how low they can go or if they have any morals left.

Guaranteed it will be a full media-parade, with t-shirts (etc) already printed.

Maybe the outlay's the reason for all the rush in them insisting on being awarded a title, even though all they done was participate.

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Where's this fucking golden evidence we're supposed to be sitting on!? 

Get it fucking produced right now Rangers and stop hitting us with pish.

Do you think it'll matter a fuck what evidence  Rangers have - everyone knows Scottish football's corrupt to the core, they don't even try to hide how corrupt it is, and always will be corrupt to the fuckin core.

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Presumably if we challenge this through the courts we could drag it out for months without any money being awarded or places being finalised?

Good. Other clubs would go under before us.

Just now, Rangers#1 said:

They can claim it all they want, to everyone else it will always be the title they never won given to them under dubious circumstances. 😂

Doesn't make it any easier for me to take.

I still don't understand how they can relegate Partick whilst they have played a game less which would move them off th bottom if they were to win it, imagine we were a point behind the filth with a game in hand against St Johnstone....their is no way the final league placing would stand

IF we do have a nuclear bomb, there is no longer any point in delaying it now and absolutely no need not to serve notice that legal action will now follow.

They are on the front foot and have no intention of stepping back. 

They have called our bluff, so over to our board.

Do we expect our board to actually do anything though?! After years and years of sitting back and accepting everything that has happened? I sincerely hope they have the balls to follow up on this. It’s beyond disgraceful. 
We cannot be the only fans to see how corrupt our “governing body” are. Fucking joke. Im absolutely raging. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Do you think it'll matter a fuck what evidence  Rangers have - everyone knows Scottish football's corrupt to the core, they don't even try to hide how corrupt it is, and always will be corrupt to the fuckin core.

If it's good enough then aye, I do think it could make a difference. 

I'm giving fuck all up yet.

Archived