Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

How can you put something through when the reconstruction part has not even been started? 

Have Hearts agreed to stay quiet but still get relegated, or Dundee Utd vote yes but don't get promoted?  Dundee turned every club against them as well as the own fans for nothing, or are they going to push through reconstruction without clubs being able to vote for or against it?

"Sky have cut the money this year, and we now need to split even less money 16 ways" Yay or Nah?? 

What have Dundee gained by changing their vote? That’s what I want to know.

The whole process has been a disgrace, but clearly the majority of clubs are willing to accept corruption by the people they placed at the top.

Nothing else to say.

pollok-bear and Blumhoilann like this

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

This would be fucking spot on. 

Should have done it in 2012 .

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

celtic are not champions yet. It ogles to UEFA on the 23rd so they don’t smack the SPFL bottoms for declaring early. The filth wanted guarantees they would not lose their place in Europe.

When it does happen though we all know there will be an ‘incomplete’ star next to it.

I know mate, Raman on stv said the 23rd and will likely be approved.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dubious, and woukdnt be for 2 years.

If they can break their own two year reconstruction rule,we can break that rule aswell.  Fuck them. 

Why have they only called the lower leagues? Why wouldn’t you do them all in a oner? 

Got to love the republic of brigadoon. Leagues a shambles.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Andy walker on defending Doncaster . Dundee being made the patsy already 

Didn’t take Hollicom long to roll them out. Expect Sutton, Hartson and Keevins/Jackson to be next. 

surfsup2 and eejay the dj like this

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Poor partick man I genuinely feel for them tonight.

Even though all these teams are champions the SPFL haven’t confirmed if there is promotion/relegation yet.

Hope we take this to CAS or to the courts asap. Might as well vote down reconstruction out of spite as well - especially if it's the 14 team version.

Blumhoilann likes this

5 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I can only hope that the likes of Gerrard commenting on this might mean it gets taken seriously within the footballing community outside of this cesspit. The same way that football legends around the world congratulate us and comment on our games suddenly - a harsh word and hint at corruption from the gaffer might stir something up....

Missed that . what was said 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

If they can break their own two year reconstruction rule,we can break that rule aswell.  Fuck them. 

You're angry. Many are.

Them changing rules suits them. Us breaching set rules will see us ruined. We'd lose any legal challenge.

Utter nonsense talk of resigning. Pish needs to stop.

ForeverAndEver, Inigo and Bluekev like this

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I just listened to an update from Heart and Hand. Troops have faith that the club will fight this and we’ll be seeing the SPFL in court - spoiler alert this results won’t stand. The club are determined to get rid of Doncaster, McLennan and McKenzie and that won’t change - David Edgar! 👍🏻

I haven't a issue if this voted passed on Friday that's what happens in a democratic vote. My issue with this is clearly Dundee have been bribed into changing there vote. 

That's not right

Couldn't care less about the title