Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee changed their minds ?  What happened to the original vote?   

This board better see this lot in court and refuse to kick off next season until,this has been resolved in a court and not by Rod Mackenzie and co all Lawells puppets   

Where did the reconstruction thing come from ? Why did Dundee and why are they being allowed to change their vote ?

Board after board have let us down as these cunts should have went in 2012 but here we are being shafted again.

Time for this board to stand up and be counted and we the fans are more than cash machines.  

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm smelling some season ticket PR on here now tbh . "this will take a long time "  

We better be making moves asp or fans will be not renewing in their droves 

Renewing, but without knowing how many games are in the season given that there's a magical revamp of the league, or who the games will actually be against since we don't know who will be in the league?

That's before mixing in the fact that no-one actually knows if or when any new season could realistically start, or if supporters will actually be there for the earlier games without distancing measures.

3 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

I do hope Bears who should know better will now stop telling us we have a fucking ‘alliance’ with Hearts. 

We have no alliance with anyone, they all hate us and anyone suggesting different is deluded 

5 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Sorry to say e j I haven't got a season ticket cause I work most weekends but the hard working Rangers fans that expect the club not to sit there and take it up the arse and  give up their season tickets will be replaced with the type that congratulates THEM on a trophy that they never won out right. 

Too right mate . It has been a sad sight to see today . This place would give you the  heave sometimes with their big egos .

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

They might crown champions without relegation and promotion. They’ve not made a decision on that yet.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52297066

Their resolution was this average points per game to come to some conclusion on final league positions.

I’d wager the the SPFL will not only award them the trophy - they’ll unfurl the flag on the first day of the new season 🤢

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

How can u do one and not the other

Easy. Restructure the top league to 14 teams.

That means 2 up from the Championship so no relegation from the Premiership.

2 up from League 1 taking their place. 

2 up from League 2 taking their place.

2 up from the lower leagues taking their place.

1 minute ago, frenv said:

Renewing, but without knowing how many games are in the season given that there's a magical revamp of the league, or who the games will actually be against since we don't know who will be in the league?

That's before mixing in the fact that no-one actually knows if or when any new season could realistically start, or if supporters will actually be there for the earlier games without distancing measures.

Would be shocked if there weren’t games BCD or at least without some distancing measures

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Even when there are obvious, possibly illegal, reasons why the vote should be looked at. 

Aye, they make up the rules to suit themselves, I'll be very surprised if there's anything can be done about it, legally or otherwise.

Just now, Copland bear said:

Dundee changed their minds ?  What happened to the original vote?   

This board better see this lot in court and refuse to kick off next season until,this has been resolved in a court.  

Where did the reconstruction thing come from ? Why did Dundee and why are they being allowed to change their vote ?

Board after board have let us down as these cunts should have went in 2012 but here we are being shafted again.

Time for this board to stand up and be counted and we the fans are more than cash machines.  

I agree with your sentiments. We need to remember that everyone was happy an hour ago. The SPFL have decided to plough ahead. So, either we have nothing, or we have caught them deeper in the web. I can’t answer which is right, but we’ll surely find out in the coming days.

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

If it's good enough then aye, I do think it could make a difference. 

I'm giving fuck all up yet.

wish I could share your optimism - but nothing matters to these corrupt cunts running Scottish football 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Easy. Restructure the top league to 14 teams.

That means 2 up from the Championship so no relegation from the Premiership.

2 up from League 1 taking their place. 

2 up from League 2 taking their place.

2 up from the lower leagues taking their place.

Exactly what will happen. With some extreme gymnastics to get 4 OF games

5 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

They might crown champions without relegation and promotion. They’ve not made a decision on that yet.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52297066

Taigs happy

Hearts happy

Dundee Utd Fucking Raging

Dundee happy to keep their Tin-pot Derby 😂

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Absolute scenes when it turns out the reason Hearts stay in the top flight is because they relegate us instead for bringing the game into disrepute.

Aye and the next thing to be 'voted' on will be to retain any prize money we're due as punishment and redistribute it among the rest of the SPL.

Archived