Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Their resolution was this average points per game to come to some conclusion on final league positions.

I’d wager the the SPFL will not only award them the trophy - they’ll unfurl the flag on the first day of the new season 🤢

Laughable, forever tainted.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t be too despondent Bears, they haven’t won 9, the World knows they haven’t won 9,they’ve been handed a title and history will show that it was awarded after abandoning the league.

They won 8 mate. Absolutely nobody apart from them is going to consider this a continuous run of league titles now. That’s gone.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

No voters are completely irrelevant now. They have enough yes votes to proceed. 

We are never irrelevant.   They would love to think we are.  L

Take this to court and the new season will have to be delayed and refuse to take part in any revamp, don't tell the SPFL this tell SKY as they hold the money they all so badly need, but Sky will not pay a penny without us as we seen in 2012 when they stitched up the tv rights by becoming the SPFL. 

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I agree with your sentiments. We need to remember that everyone was happy an hour ago. The SPFL have decided to plough ahead. So, either we have nothing, or we have caught them deeper in the web. I can’t answer which is right, but we’ll surely find out in the coming days.

Im with you in this, we have been expecting Dundee to change their vote from yesterday morning and we knew as soon as it was changed that the SPFl would act upon it straight away so im still waiting for the next move

Well, that was a rare insight into the corrupt SPFL.

Lie to clubs that calling the leagues can only release money, the vital Dundee vote goes mysteriously missing, the voting is prematurely published to put pressure on Dundee and then there is the final bribe, sorry reconstruction talks, to get Dundee to change their vote.

Rangers, please, just quit this shit league.

11 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Easy. Restructure the top league to 14 teams.

That means 2 up from the Championship so no relegation from the Premiership.

2 up from League 1 taking their place. 

2 up from League 2 taking their place.

2 up from the lower leagues taking their place.

Doesn't that need a notice period? 

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So, how do we get an independent panel? It's not within in our gift.

The vast majority of clubs went with this, no matter the skullyduggery, so who is giving it the go ahead?

Answer, no cunt 

Was writing a long screed on similar lines in reply to one of your earlier posts BA.

We can demand an independent inquiry til we’re blue (r) in the face, but I presume there would need to be a vote to instigate it, with suitable notice & time to consider, and the opportunity for more underhand tactics to ensure it doesn’t go through.

We’ll be waiting for it when we’re having the same discussions after Covid 20 fucks up next season.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

DM , King and now PARK all had one remit at this time of year . Sell season tickets . It's the only time you ever heard from them , outwith the AGM 

I'm more than convinced , we were all just howling at the moon in the 72 hours 

I’m not sure. But let’s say they didn’t have anything except the WhatsApp stuff. Isn’t that enough for real concerns to be raised about the conduct of the SPFL and Dundee? I think it was, but it seems it will just die down again. I do hope they have something, if not I’ll be completely pissed off.

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Refuse point blank to any reconstruction, tell them straight we won't be playing in it 

So where will we be playing??? Looks like we will make a few noises, release another strongly worded statement about "evidence" - but in the end we all know we will back to the SPFL in September or whenever.

43 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Didn't think I could despise Hearts much more than I could before I read that Budge was happy enough leading a task squad for a reconstruction that is already a non-starter.

I looking forward to their club dying soon.

I must admit that when I read the post announcing this, I thought the reference to budge  leading the reconstruction investigations was a wind up.

The American comedian who gave up comedy because satire was dead (when Kissinger was awarded the Nobel peace prize) had obviously seen nothing yet.

Time for our board to act, if the whistle-blower threat is a hollow one we have all been let down and they can fuck off. Never has corruption and colution been as blatent if scottish football. Budge to chair a reconstruction comitee is another unbelievable act, corrupt to the inner core. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Why Hearts? They’re as complicit as any team in it all

Couldn’t give a shit about Scottish football, they could have Al-Qaeda select to join in with their terrorist  brothers if they want. We just need to leave. 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Get approval from the English league and give Hearts, Rangers place in this corrupt league , one stipulation; release our license. 

I wouldn't give hearts the steam off my piss. Theyve fucked everyone as much as Dundee and the SPFL

Archived