Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

If that’s true the SPFL have told a deliberate lie and should immediately have a vote of no confidence go against them. 

This is corruption on a grand scale.

All to get a club they support a tainted title. 

Madness.

It made zero difference to the vote, it still would've passed for the Premiership. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperTav said:

quote from here -

“We feel strongly that the SPFL board should not have asked member clubs to cast a vote on this resolution with less than 48 hours’ notice, especially when these resolutions allow for 28 days.

“This request was made during a one-hour video conference with no room for constructive discussion or debate, leaving us scrambling for time to review the resolution legal document and then discuss the merits of it with our board."

so there was a deadline - spfl corrupt to the core

Just now, esquire8 said:

It made zero difference to the vote, it still would've passed for the Premiership. 

It’s the blatant lie that’s the issue.

They can’t do that under any circumstances whether it would make a difference or not.

They are acting in the best interests of one club. They aren’t allowed to do that either.

1 minute ago, raging blue 1972 said:

quote from here -

“We feel strongly that the SPFL board should not have asked member clubs to cast a vote on this resolution with less than 48 hours’ notice, especially when these resolutions allow for 28 days.

“This request was made during a one-hour video conference with no room for constructive discussion or debate, leaving us scrambling for time to review the resolution legal document and then discuss the merits of it with our board."

so there was a deadline - spfl corrupt to the core

Or if there wasn't they've certainly given the impression there is in the video call

11 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Yep almost definitely. It spares Hearts relegation and ICT are the primary benefactors of reconstruction as the bare minimum the league will be expanded to is 14. 

This entire thing is a farce. The fact that Partick are in danger of being relegated when they're 2 points behind with a game in hand is a joke.

and Dundee but they stuck by their morals albeit they have pandemic insurance in place so are ok financial wise.

0BA43F57-6A66-49C6-8C5E-DBF3E96C09D5.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Sorry mate. This whole thing gets to you and I’m obviously seeing things that are not there. I’ll settle down as suggested. In fact I’m already there, whisky in hand.🥃

Nice one. I'm partial to a Balvenie Carribean Cask myself.

2 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Where are we confirmed to have voted no?

It must be either Hearts or Rangers, unless the SPFL is blatantly lying. You'd think either club would be quick to address that.

Think you and most others on here know where the lie is coming from.....

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

It’s the blatant lie that’s the issue.

They can’t do that under any circumstances whether it would make a difference or not.

They are acting in the best interests of one club. They aren’t allowed to do that either.

That's what I mean. Why did they lie about one poxy vote that is pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme of things? Theyve fucked up. And big time.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Think you and most others on here know where the lie is coming from.....

It makes absolutely no sense for the SPFL to lie about it though? I also don't see where its confirmed we had both voted no before the deadline?

1 minute ago, Teamgers said:

What an absolute fuck up of the highest order, the SPFL are not fit for purpose, fucking laughable in the extreme!

Sky are hardly covering this now . Is anyone watching Sky bears ? Something is going on here 

Archived